Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    This sh*t is ridiculous. All of a sudden they are coming up with all these hints and clues faster than I can surf on DSL. So if they knew all this crap why didn't they do something to prevent it. They sicken me.
    http://dailynews.yahoo.com/fc/US/Terrorism/

Gathering intelligence is easy enough - its evaluating it that is difficult.

And after you have evaluated it theres the almost impossible task of getting someone authorized to take action to listen.

Most people prefer to do nothing. They say they want murderers caught - but if they say anything *different* they get fired. Watch what they do, however, and its a different story.

Where I live a young boy got murdered last year. Everyone knows who did it. And I mean everyone. Far as I am aware the murderer hasn't even been questioned.

I did my damndest to get some f****r to do something, but its almost impossible even after the fact. Imagine what I'd have to have achieved if I'd known of this murder beforehand!

People in authority tend to be Capricorn-like. A 'safe pair of hands'. At least in democracies. There is only so much initiative you can really expect from these people.

And, I might add, as far as aircraft safety is concerned - I think Israel has had sealed cockpits for some time. Israelis know a significant percentage of the planet is after their blood and behave accordingly. Americans seem to have been shielded from the same realization up till now. In this respect I think you should all be asking some searching questions of your media.

I

As Icicle said ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Gathering intelligence is easy enough - its evaluating it that is difficult.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then you have to take into account ...

COUNTERINTELLIGENCE! = Riddles galore!

It is not as easy as people expect to decifer, understand and act.

Haiko
    PS. I - I'm a Cap 1/10 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well Bush and Ashcroft cleaned out some of those FBI bureaucrats and added funding today for 3000 new agents in counter terrorism efforts. Some I'm sure to handle the dirty "wet work" and others to put the nose to the grind wheel of analysis of tips coming in for all over the world and internet. New role for FBI ..more like the CIA field types with less manpower on things like moffia crimes and such.

JadaKiss - you can't be serious. You really expect someone to take vague comments like - "it will move from south to north, from east to west. He who made this plan is a madman, but a genius. It will turn you to ice." - to mean that terrorists will attack the World Trade Center with hijacked planes on September 11th, 2001?

I think Nostradamus and my psychic golden retriever are more specific.

ABW Ambassador
    Jada,

Congress forbade the FBI and the CIA from sharing information between agencies back in the '80s. Our previous president while eating take out and sharing fine havana tobacco with an intern prohibited the intelligence gathering agencies from using anyone involved in terrorist organizations as informants. With no one on the inside of these groups, how can any agency, no matter how effective, realistically decipher vague intelligence information.

I hope that this event teaches us to open our eyes and realize that we cannot play nice with our enemies and those who wish to harm us.

Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Try telling that to all the children that were left without a mother and/or father!!

All I'm saying is that this is just one of many things that the government knew about. You think they didn't know more. Don't be naive.

Jada, you're getting almost as suspicious as me.

I

Jada,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> All I'm saying is that this is just one of many things that the government knew about. You think they didn't know more. Don't be naive. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't blame you for being upset, but I want to ask a very serious question. You seem to be implying that our gov. knew 9-11 was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. Is that what you think? If so, how high up does it go? Who do you think is the highest ranking person in the gov. that knew 9-11 was going to happen and did nothing to stop it?

If this is not what you are impying, please disregard my questions and please tell me what you really are saying. Thanks

[ 05-30-2002: Message edited by: Tribune ]

Quit it Tribune.

I

I really liked how GWB put the 9/11 conspiracy vote seeking democrate crowd back into their holes. Must have made Hillery cry when he Bi**ched her out on the phone and said she'd not be able to run for dog catcher if she kept her yap opened. Net result is He got what he wanted. The license and funding to kill terrororist cells anywhere they find them by hiring 007 types. He now has an FBI and CIA following his wartime orders because he will not allow domestic terrorism to disrupt our nation.

A few suicide bombers in our Malls and Pizza parlors and most ME visa holders/students and illegals will be shipped back to their deserts. If it really gets bad with poisioning water supplies ,anthrax and bombing 4th of July parade routes ..then it's more of the WWII solutions via internment camps for all Islamic's within our borders. Who's going to run our Gas stations and Dollar stores?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Who's going to run our Gas stations and Dollar stores?~Mike<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mexicans and Cubans! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hope no-one gets deported round here. If it wasn't for all the Muslims I'd never be able to get anywhere and I'd have starved to death long ago.

There are a few Christians I could happily say goodbye to, but where do you send them?

I

Mike - your racist comments are disgusting.

I for one haven't eaten one of those 7-11 hot dogs for years. Now the Cuba problem could easily be cured if we can entice Israelis to move there in mass and sell their country to Saudi Arabia. Then we could smoke fine Kosher Cuban cigars.

ABW Ambassador
    Jada,

Hindsight is always 20/20. If no one is talking, your information is vague and you have no informants on the inside it is very difficult to extrapolate what is going to happen. It's kind of like putting a puzzle together without the picture to refer to; alot of similar pieces but where to they go and more important how do they fit.

Sure there was information floating around in the beauracracy of government but it never made it to those in charge to do anything about it. If you want to talk about the government knowing that something was going to happen, then let's talk Pearl Harbor.

Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Ecomcity, once again posting racist rhetoric... why can't you just keep that garbage to yourself?

All the clues were ignored because the White house administration needed an excuse to go to war with afganistan so that Major U.S. oil companies including ExxonMobil, Texaco, Unocal, BP Amoco, Shell and Enron could build a pipeline from Turkey to india/china. The Taliban who met with them in Houston wanted to much money to let them build the pipline thru their country so George W and friends decided to get rid of the government there. But how do you get Americans hyped up for war? The same way the US goverment got us into WWII. They let Japan bomb pearl harbor.

Read this link and pay special attention to the call and put options on United and American Airlines.

Instead of those stupid commercials saying everytime you buy illegal drugs you support a terrorist it should really be everytime you buy gasoline for your car you support a terrorist.

By the way, the pipeline is now on schedule to being built now that oil company consultants are running the government in Afganistan and it only cost 2900 lives.

[ 05-30-2002: Message edited by the F.B.I]

[ 05-30-2002: Message edited by: Domino ]

Well, with the information coming from the much revered "From The Wilderness" (???), it must be true! LOL

That's a pretty funny story, Domino. At first, I thought you were just being funny but the rest of your post makes it seem like you're serious. Are you really serious?

I can't believe the crazy conspiracy stuff some people are willing to let themselves believe.

>I can't believe the crazy conspiracy stuff some people are willing to let themselves believe.

Just my opinion, but I think it comes from a desire to believe that SOMEbody, ANYbody is really in charge, running the show and responsible, even if it's not the ones voted in.

ABW Ambassador
    Just a note that it is always easier to connect the dots after the picture has been painted. I don't buy the idea that we went to war with afghanistan over the building of a pipeline, however,
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Instead of those stupid commercials saying everytime you buy illegal drugs you support a terrorist it should really be everytime you buy gasoline for your car you support a terrorist.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Domino, you are right on the money with this statement. Even the Saudi Government makes payments to Palestinian Homicide Bombers families. Many of the Mid-Eastern countries that are 'on our side' do this as well.

Can't talk right now....I can't find my copy of Catcher in the Rye.

"Instead of those stupid commercials saying everytime you buy illegal drugs you support a terrorist it should really be everytime you buy gasoline for your car you support a terrorist."

Actually its the terrorism supports the gasoline.

Domino, you could have gotten much the same effect, and caused far less resistance by simply asking people to 'follow the money'. In this case black gold and armaments.

This is going to take years to come out - like Pearl Harbor. There is little to be gained by forcing realization on the American people even when its obvious to the rest of creation. The rest of creation aren't traumatiized.

Its one of those 100th monkey things and the conclusions they come to in their own sweet time are more likely to lead to the neccessary changes. I would expect 30-50 years to be the appropriate timeframe.

Combine a gentle wakeup call with the soon-to-be pipeline and pretty soon the truth will be there for all to see.

Its like a Tom Keating 'Vermeer' - looks good for a decade and a half, but pretty obvious ever after.

I

What a joke ..the ME countries on our side on a War on Islamic Terrorism!! Not one bullet or death of a Moslem terrorist can be traced to any ME country..not one. Every arrest in Pakiland was carried out by combined Paki Police and US CIA troops. Paki Military haven't on their own killed or arrested Taliban/Al Quada forces openly livingg in Pakistan and crossing the border to Afanistan at will. They did like their windfall of the UN/USA forgiving 18 billion dollar over due debt and payingg them 2.3 billion cash for their fine help.

We should ask Pakistan for permission to bomb the crap out of Moslem terror camp in Kishmir. IF THEY DON'T AGREE THEN WE ATTACK PAKISTAN FROM THE WEST AND INDIA ATTACKS FROM THE EAST. 3 DAYS AND THE ISLAMIC MILITANTS WILL BE ON THEIR KNEES BEGGING SOMEONE TO STOP THE WAR. That one move saves 12+ million lives and sends a message to all Arab nations to cease terrorist Jehad actions.

I can't believe the ignorant tree huggers within this group. War has been declared and we define our elusive enemy terrorists by following the blood trails they leave all over the world. If uyour a USA citizen you are at War and you are the victim and target for the enemy. They choose not to fight our troops or Air Force but believe me they are killing civilian men, women, children every day in Russia, Israel, India, Malesia , Philipeans, China, Sudan or anywhere a peaceful country borders an Islamic country.

If you think reporting the news headlines in 15 countries is racist then you must be a Moslem terrorist supporter or someone worthless if your own neighborhood grocery store becomes tomorrows battleground. A portion of the world is going to sleep tonight praying for your painful death and destruction of your way of life. This is well beyond identifying Morpheus as a threat and I'm trying to enlighten everyone to the real threat of Islamic terrorism. I owe it to those 3000 innocents who had just gone to work one day and didn't return.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast