ABW Ambassador
    Hey All...Normally, I keep many aspects of my private life private, however, many ABW members are now clients, and ABW has become an integral part of our company...Just wanted to pass along that I will be in and out of town for the next week. I'm headed out to Tahlequah, Oklahoma for a few days to take care of a few things (and hopefully kick back for a day or two).
    Then its back home for a day...then to South Carolina...then up to New Jersey to finish off the week. For part of that time, I will have internet access and will drop in when I can. In the meantime, Michele Barnett will be taking over the reigns. I assure you that our clients and affiliates will be in good hands with Michele...She is up to speed on everything, including ABW discounts, so don't hesitate to ask her any questions you may have. I'm hoping that she will become a greater part of ABW after my return.

For those ABW members that are clients, be sure to send any support issues or questions to us using the on-line support system found in your Client Manager (or the form found on our site). Many times, you guys will e-mail or PM me directly with questions or support...normally that isn't a problem, however, I don't know what my e-mail access will be. By using our on-line support, you are sure to get a timely response from our support team (our support staff is around 24 hours).

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I'm headed out to Tahlequah, Oklahoma for a few days to take care of a few things (and hopefully kick back for a day or two).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll be about 2 hours from me. Kick back around Lake Tenkiller and enjoy the scenery. They have a nice resort up there called Fin and Feather. Cabins there are not to badly priced and the restaurant there kicks some serious *ss in the calorie department. A little pricey but worth it.

Mike [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PS --- Bring CD's the radio here SUCKS!!! Liner cards and Pukers all. LOL

[ 06-30-2002: Message edited by: Dr. Evil ]

ABW Ambassador
    I thought you were 'out that way' [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Thanks for the tips, because I don't know squat about where to eat or hang out...It's been quite a while since I was last there...I know its changed (from what I've heard)...what should I expect?

ABW Ambassador
    Talequah has grown alot but folks around there are still real mellow. There is a town back west of the lake that is quiet but I can't remember it's name. They have a couple of small places to eat. Talequah will have your regular fast food places but find a Sonic Drive-In and have a cherry limeade, they rock especially on a hot, humid day like we've been having and that part of the state is even more humid than Oklahoma City. I know you guys don't have Sonics out there.

Oh and if you come I-40 you will have a detour where that bridge collapsed after being hit by a barge earlier this month.

That's it for the Travelogue.
    Mike
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 06-30-2002: Message edited by: Dr. Evil ]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Mike...I will definately check all that out...I was hoping it would be a little cooler there than it's been here...Oh, well..what can ya do about the weather [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread