Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ABW Ambassador
    Soooo.....

What's the secret password?

I've got a funny joke about a guy from Miami.

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: Deelz ]

Well, naturally I clicked on the link out of curiosity. Apparently, without my even asking for the password to go there, I have been excluded from that forum.

Does anyone find this as hillarious as I do?

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: SSanf ]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    Well, naturally I clicked on the link out of curiosity. Apparently, without my even asking for the password to go there, I have been excluded from that forum.

Does anyone find this as hillarious as I do?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SSANF,

There is a password ... and even though you "qualify" I have specifically made posts stating that if I see you in there the forum goes!

It is not hysterical for you! ... it is your own built house .... "I don't like private forums!!" .... live with it! SMARTY! I mean it ... If I see you in there ... It will be killed!

Haiko

I think I can live with it just fine, smarty.

I got along just fine yesterday and I suspect tomorrow will be as good.

I have no breaking and entering skills in any event even if I wanted to get past the password protection.

But, I do find that funny as all get out.

This is, you know, not of earth shaking importance to me. Interesting, entertaining and sometimes informative. And, yes I care about ABW and hate to see it go downhill but it doesn't rock my world.

I think I will survive the lack of that forum with all my personal body parts in tact.

But, I stand by everything I posted. I think this decision is a big fat mistake.

OH! Silly me, I wish you hadn't challenged me. I wasn't even thinking of going there and it just came to me how to do it. Never mind. It doesn't seem worth the effort. Total silliness.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    I think I can live with it just fine, smarty.

I got along just fine yesterday and I suspect tomorrow will be as good.

I have no breaking and entering skills in any event.

But, I do find that funny as all get out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad you find it funny ... ENJOY the laugh whilst we laugh to the bank!

Haiko

Uh huh...those that weren't making money before are going to have an epiphany in the private forum. OK sure.

Whatever, Haiko.

SSANF,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>OH! Silly me, I wish you hadn't challenged me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you wish you never challenged ME!

Remember ... I'm accused (by you) of being Jason by you ####### ###

Haiko
    PS. you made your bed ... now sleep in it!

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]

Uh huh...those that weren't making money before are going to have an epiphany in the private forum. OK sure.

Whatever, Haiko.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So we have to write your pages also?

Haiko

I never accused you of being Jason. I simply asked if your current actions reminded folks of anyone. And, someone else first mentioned clovers which seemed very apropos to the situation. But hey, if the shoe fits, you have chosen the style.

Well, I'd love to go on throwing shi**** balls at each other, but it's getting boring.

edited for unlady like verbage

Its not often I tell both sides to cool off, because usually one side has more merit than the other.

But in this case, not. I think.

With 4000 members and rising, things are going to have to specialize out or it will all be one big muddle.

And I'd appreciate someplace I can say what I like without hurting affiliate managers and Todds feelings.

But at the same time I don't want the general free-for-all to die, because that has its place too.

If Ssanf, who is a valued member with a wealth of experience, stays in the general area and keeps posting it'll keep that area grounded no matter what.

So I like the arrangement as it stands. It has a certain balance, and I see no reason for any bad feeling by anyone.

I

Icicle
    I don't have any bad feeling. I just think Haiko has made a very bad mistake. He REALLY doesn't like to be told that.

I agree with Icicle. In fact I would guess most here would.

And, believe it or not, I don't even feel particularly bad about being excluded from that one thread. Somewhat amused, that's all.

Trust me, folks, I have been kicked of of stranger places than that. Ain't no big deal.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have been kicked of of stranger places than that<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know we all love you, SSanf.

Haiko, how come we don't have any kisses and hugs smilies?

[QB]I never accused you of being Jason.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES YOU BLOODY DID! AND I AM ******* ANGRY YOU ^#$%&$%&!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>But hey, if the shoe fits<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right Herbiette!

It is NOT my NOR the private merchants forums forums FAULT that you don't make MONEY! ... it is YOURS! THINK ABOUT IT!

---------

Icicle,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Its not often I tell both sides to cool off, because usually one side has more merit than the other.

But in this case, not. I think.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU ARE WRONG!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So I like the arrangement as it stands. It has a certain balance, and I see no reason for any bad feeling by anyone. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will not stand for the BULLPUCKY POSTED BY THIS &&&&&&&&&&!

----------

SSANF,

This is my last post to YOU, as you never or almost never answer ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I just think Haiko has made a very bad mistake.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THEN GO ELSEWHERE!

I know what I am building ... if you wish to piss on ABW and me then fine ... but don't do it where all succeed ... your short commings have NOTHING to do with my business model nor the real information posted here ... please get out, since it is so bad here.

Thank You and Continued Success,

Haiko
    Administrator

Haiko, we all thought you had this tattooed on your chest..

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Is it a full moon or something???

I

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by citizen powers:
    Haiko, we all thought you had this tattooed on your chest..

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me. I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Austin,

Do you know how much I have lost with ABW ... to have this ingrate post shoot against me and ABW? Even go as far as to claim that I am following her like Jason? or even worse .. claim that my motivation is financial with ABW ...

F THAT SHOOT!

Haiko

Did she or others get threatened with lawsuits from the parasites? Did they get the lawyers calling? did they?

I am bloody pissed!

Haiko

[As per Austin and E]

[ 07-08-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]

Haiko

We all know that you have made great sacrifices. ABW will pay off for you bigtime and you know that. Please calm down.

ABW Ambassador
    Heh heh, I guess my new moderator powers don't extend to the point of -- erm, adjusting -- Haiko's language!

You really need to learn some new vocabulary, Haiko! I suggest some remedial reading! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    thanks for the link Elisabeth!

Elisabeth,

My appologies. .... but, yes, you can edit it ... click on the edit icon and it will be done.

Haiko

I guess I'll have to post more often, so I'll get invited in.

Mystery Man,
    >We all know that you have made great sacrifices. ABW will pay off for you bigtime and you know that. Please calm down.

Theres a problem with Saintly Works. To do them successfully you have to have a finely tuned sensitivity.

Say you meet a homeless person, and they attract your attention. Theres something special about that one, so you take them home.

That same radar that said 'rescue this one' is going to go into overdrive when their muddy clothes contact your nice clean sofa. You can't give them new clothes and stick them in the shower because the radar says its Not Tactful. The saintliness and the urge for self-preservation are constantly at war.

The ingenuity required is quite a strain, and mostly invisible to an outside observer (who thinks you are nuts).

So you cope as best you can while *** ash drips everywhere. And 'thanks' doesn't pay the cleaning bills. But you sit on it. You sit on it while the fridge is raided, grubby paw-prints go everywhere and the neighbors raise hell.

Then one day, your charity case complains theres no ketchup.

I usually sound a bit like Haiko :/

I

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast