Sorry for my "*****es" remark.
    I did not mean any disrespect toward the female gender.

I used the phrase "*****es" as little, no money earning, crying babies, who have nothing else to do but cry and cry and cry cuz they aren't making money. What they should be doing is finding a way TO make money, rather that telling the money earners to "shut up".

If you want to ban me from this board, it will be water under the bridge.

I come here for info. 10% of the time I get some good stuff. 10% of the time I give good stuff. I only post my stats in response to "cry cry cry, I am not making any sales this month, or "cj is just a CMP scam" or "blah blah blah", or in relation to a legit question.

I don't post stats to brag. In fact, I wouldn’t really want advice from someone whom wasn't producing. I want advice, experiences from those who are. I listen to the whining babies all the time. This time I snapped. I edited. But I think the "type a's" got my point.

Yes, I was a $75 "*****" at one time. But I never came on a msg board on told $150K per year "producer" to shut up, when he/she was simply trying to put a post in perspective. I busted my behind to get where I am.

So I shall rephrase:

Gees - These $75 crying babies. They need to go to work. You want sleep - Too bad. Wanna see your family - Put a pic nxt to your monitor. Sick of the bill collectors calling - don't answer the phone.

--------------------------------

Shrimp,

I was busy with my family last night so I missed all of your enlightening posts.

I don't put a picture next to my monitor to see my family because they mean much more to me than money.

I do work hard. I do not have bill collectors calling my house.

I am not a "nonproducer" telling "money earners to shut up" - In fact, as I stated before, I NEVER told you to shut up.

I simply took your attitude towards another affiliate and inserted your name, but I guess you didn't get that. It was obvious that it struck a nerve with you though. It didn't feel so good, did it?

Everybody deserves respect. Money is not a measure of a persons worth - never has been, never will be.

When you called me a "$75 *****" - you called me a whore. But you also showed exactly what you are.

My original assessment of you stands.

I do not accept your lame apology.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Vicky - I sent you a PM.

Got it, thanks!! Sent one back to ya.

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You want sleep - Too bad. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I must have missed that memo. Is "sleep" something new?

Oh, by the way....Howdy Neighbor [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread