Hi,

We run an independant affiliate program for our Hip Hop clothing store, but we are having a hard time finding new affiliates.

We've done the usual such as link it from our website, create a forum for it, mention it on every email newsletter we send for our store, and email websites relevent to our niche (not many big ones unfortunately ) so we've run out of our initial ideas.

We are thinking that there must be more affiliates out there looking for a niche area without much competition to affiliate with, but where are they?

In your experience where do you find is best place to search for independant merchants (or any merchants for that matter)?

Thanks,
    Kev

http://affiliates.hiphopwardrobe.co.uk - Earn 7% commission with the UK's largest online Hip Hop clothing retailer

HI,

I am saying this as gentlely as possible...

It is not necessary to make multiple post for the same subject on consecetive days...

we know about your program... from your first post.

I really dont want to label you as a er

have a great day!

joe

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

I'm sorry, I don't remember that I had posted anything about where affiliates most look for independent merchants on here before.

The only other post I had made yesterday was introducing myself in the "introduction" forum. Today I have posted a number of different questions in what I thought of as the most relevent forums.

Could you please explain where you got the impression I was a spamming these boards?

Thanks,
    Kev

http://affiliates.hiphopwardrobe.co.uk - Earn 7% commission with the UK's largest online Hip Hop clothing retailer

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Kev your trying to reach a UK audience due to overseas shipping charges killing your value proposition. I think DarkBlue is Europe focused and would do some focused recruiting.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Thanks Mike & Charlie,

I've had a look at the DarkBlue site but I'm afraid it's not really what we are looking for as we are trying to promote our own independant programme.

Also, I'm not liking the idea of being associated with the pop-unders that DarkBlue generates when users click through from an affiliate link. Does this not bother other merchants/affiliates?

As you may have noticed I'm fairly new to the affiliate scene so have quite a bit to learn, although I think I have most of the basics down.

Thanks again,
    Kev

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread