Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way

Yo, Leader! This is perfect for you!

I wonder if they've got an affiliate program [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]?
    {

Cause I want someone operating my vaccumn for me while I'm away, with a camera looking at what I've got.
    Methinks it adds up to a great way for thieves to get a layout and schedule.

Also how long for their site to get hacked and you see an army of lawnmowers chasing us down the street.

Hmmmmmmm it would be kind of fun to launch my mower at the 7:00 am Saturday morning grass cutting neighbor I have.

I'll take one!!!
    Now to learn how to hack ...

I've always wondered that about live cam websites, they'll put up a notice like "Visiting my mother in Detroit until Tuesday" - maybe they think burglars don't have access to the internet.

I already have a bot-like character mowing my lawn. It's called "the gardener."

I have five, there called children. I guess when the youngest moves out I might have to get one.

This is mine. Her name is Bessie.

{

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I've always wondered that about live cam websites, they'll put up a notice like "Visiting my mother in Detroit until Tuesday" - maybe they think burglars don't have access to the internet. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's an advertising idea:

Find all those webcams in public places (news, weather and highway cams, etc.). Make posters with your logo and URL and hang them where they are visible to the cameras. I did this at a local construction project. Don't know how much traffic I got. It was up for several days until someone removed it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Eaglefire,
    Yours is the best. Portable beef production plant. I used to have one, it's name was Protien.

eaglefire Do you realy have a COW???

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by uberroth:
    Eaglefire,
    Yours is the best. Portable beef production plant.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... as well as fertilizer factory and fireplace fuel refinery [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

{

I am not sure about the fireplace fuel?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by uberroth:
    I am not sure about the fireplace fuel?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe he has a methane gas powered fireplace (I'd hate to think he's burning cowpies).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaybat:

Maybe he has a methane gas powered fireplace (I'd hate to think he's burning cowpies).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's "he"? What "he" are you talking about?

As for the cow chips, I figure if it was good enough for the settlers, it's good enuf fer me.

{

[ 08-16-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eaglefire:
    Who's "he"? What "he" are you talking about?{

[ 08-16-2002: Message edited by: eaglefire ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh . . . Mister Eaglefire? I just kind of figured you had him doing that manual labor kind of stuff.

Okay, if I thought instead of just typed . . .

I'm so sorry, kill me now!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaybat:
    Uh . . . Mister Eaglefire? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh. Nice try but you can't slither out from under that one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

{

Eaglefire,

I would have thought they would burn up to fast. I live in the middle of nowhere Kansas and have never heard of doing this.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread