ABW Ambassador
    My favorite time of the year, starting to get cooler outside, holidays are coming and football. I now am taking my Sundays off, order some pizza, watch the games (i have an understanding gf) and relax. Going to only check my stats once before i go to bed.

May all your ups and downs be in bed

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Going to only check my stats once before i go to bed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    sure you are [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I am a stat addict.
    Acknowledging the addiction is the first step.

A day off? What's that, been so long I have forgotten the meaning of those words [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible..

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    but....but......but.....think of all the pages you can add in a whole day. Working on my sites IS like a vacation for me!!!!!!!

If you try to please everybody, someone won't like it -Rumsfeld

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Going to only check my stats once before i go to bed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

Hmmmm ... girlfriend must have bought you that new television. Which one did you end up getting?

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

ABW Ambassador
    She was real nice to me: Sony Trinitron Wega-very nice. Had to get something new , my old 27in RCA finally gave out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Going to only check my stats once before i go to bed <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

RORFLMAO, Ha ha ha ha! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

About as good a chance of you only checking your stats before bed as the Eagles NOT winning the Super Bowl. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

ABW Ambassador
    ok, ok, probably more than once i will check the stats, probably lots of times, but no making pages. And since i'm now a Tennessean, the Titans will win the Super Bowl. Although the Falcons will always be my favorite team.

I can't take Sundays off - what would I do for fun? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] Especially since I, like most girls - and, luckily, my boyfriend - don't like football! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] My idea of time off is the hour and a half workout I do most mornings. Including Sundays. But of course it's also research since I have a fitness site. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Johnniebry, I'm with the rest of these folks - I'd be willing to bet that during halftime, you'll be sneaking off to the 'puter. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

J

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Johnniebry, I'm with the rest of these folks - I'd be willing to bet that during halftime, you'll be sneaking off to the 'puter. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

J<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Especially when the Titans and the Falcons are getting their butts kicked hehe.
    Nascar, takes most of my time on Sundays, but I still have time for football. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread