ABW Ambassador
    Hey everyone - I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you know I'm still alive and kicking. LOL!!! Self-employment is GREAT - I LOVE IT!!! The only downfall is trying to discipline yourself to work just as much as you did before you were doing it full-time. I haven't done any work all month except maintanance - when I say work I mean create new sites. But I plan on getting back into the swing of things this week.

How is everyone else doing??

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

Hey Jada, glad to hear your enjoying being a lady of leisure [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

How is the new home coming along...finished furnishing, unpacking and moving the furniture around?

Time to get back to building...'Buying time is nearly here' and this year should break all records:)

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

ABW Ambassador
    Maintance is building, that's what my husband says, Without maintance, the business would suffer. I've been busy with that too.

I'm not going to build any more sites, right now, just keep adding to the one's I already have.

------------------------------------------------------------Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. Thomas Dewar

ABW Ambassador
    Hey Mousejockey - how's it going? Glad to see your still chuggin along. The house is great. I will have it all furnished by November. I left the living room and basement empty because I couldn't decide on a decor plus my funds were running a little low after I had furnished the rest of the house. I am letting my dad redo the landscaping so that saved me a few thousand bucks - I'll just pay him instead. Other than that, everything is great.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

Great to hear from you, Jada. Enjoy life! We miss you, too!

- - - - -
    42. Yup, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

ABW Ambassador
    Jada
    One of my heroines (not on heroin, but a hero of the female type - did I spell it OK?). Wanted to say congrats on your success. You deserve it from what I have read and you have been an inspiration to me.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread