My wife just said.. "that's us!". Pointing to this cartoon in London's Metro newspaper.. click here.

Hmmmm.

Меня зовут Динаму

ABW Ambassador
    I get that a lot too, i'm used to staying up real late. But i'm trying to be done by 6pm when she gets off from work and going to bed the same time.

If all the girls lived up in trees, what a good climber johnnie would be.

I used to get that from my wife, too. Now I go to bed at about 10:00 when she does. Although I am waking up around 2:30 AM. Coffees on & computer fired up by 2:35. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Reverse the genders and you have my house! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

J

Same here. I often try to go to bed at a 'normal' time but will often sneek out at 2am and fire up the computer. I hate lying there simply thinking about the work that's going undone!

Mind you, I've always had days and nights mixed up. In my pre internet years it meant watching bad TV or reading a book all night long. At least now I get something done while I'm up!

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Mind you, I've always had days and nights mixed up. In my pre internet years it meant watching bad TV or reading a book all night long. At least now I get something done while I'm up! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto!

Although I'm long past the "sneaking" part of being awake at this time...before the Net there would be a Nintendo or PSX game going all night. This is an improvement not only because I can make MONEY for playing "Ceej" all night, but I can sit in a real chair instead of on the floor like I would to play on the game decks!

It's amazing how hard and cold that floor is after being off of it for a couple of years. It never used to bother me at all but now if I play Nintendo I end up achy and stiff as a board!

Speaking of sleep, I see the sun's up so that means it's time to go to bed right now!

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sometimes I woke up during the night.. 3-4 am and check my CJ stat! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dapyx:
    Sometimes I woke up during the night.. 3-4 am and check my CJ stat! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't everyone?

There's no point because the commissions won't come in if you keep watching it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Меня зовут Динаму

LOL, this is so true. My wife started bragging about it too much lately. I know that she is right, but I just can't miss a moment because then I loose SOOO much time, and I know I must do the work at some point or another. It's better if I do it earlier than later, but than again, it is NEVER finished. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Sometimes I miss the days of Doom all-nighters on LAN with my friends. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] (She was so mad back then! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] )

AlexBet

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread