A huge car bomb ripped through two bars packed with foreign tourists on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.

At least 187 people were killed and more
    than 300 injured as a blast blew apart Kuta's Sari nightclub in Bali late on Saturday night, destroying nearby buildings and sparking an inferno which raged through another nearby nightspot.

Both were packed with Australian tourists.
    Two RAAF Hercules carrying medical teams flew
    to Bali to evacuate the worst injured, and major hospitals across Australia were put on alert.

Bali police said most of the victims were Australians, also killed were Indonesians, Germans, Canadians, Britons, and Swedes.

Indonesian authorities say it will take days, even weeks, to get a final accurate figure for the dead and wounded.

More than 200 Australians remain unaccounted for following the devastating terrorist blast in Bali.

Prayers for the victims, survivors, families on this sad day.

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

so sorry to hear this kind of disaster!

Makes you wanna hug the ones you love every moment.

I am going to say I love you to my loveones.

God help us get rid of this terror.

Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

Bali is probably Australia's number one tourist destination because it's so close, affordable and generally a nice place to visit.
    The Sari Club you will more than likely find is packed with aussies probably about 85% of the people you will find in there are aussies.

I guess i'm fortunate to have my parents back last Wednesday as they were in Bali for 2 weeks on holiday. The co-ordination of the attacks in my guessing was well planned ahead because this time of year Bali is packed full of Australian visitors on Holidays(school holidays just finished today) .

Bali's(Indonesia) tourism is really going to suffer now because of this as Aussies will more than likely stay home and not go their.

My gut feeling is this attack was aimed at prominently Australia's interests and other Westerners alike.

Really feel for the families victims/friends, I'm just very fortunate to have my parents and friends alive and well today.

yahHayH!

Our local footy team was over there, some have just arrived home badly injured, sadly there are a few still missing.

I just heard on the news it was done by two suicide bombers...

One minute these people mainly young girls and guys are having a few drinks and a fun time, next minute they're coming home without legs, arms or in body bags.
    Just lost for words...

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

There has been a lot of coverage here in the States on the homicide attack. What a sick world it can be. It's doesn't get much sadder when people enjoying a vaction or a night out have to be terrorised or kiled. My condolences to all countries who have lost loved ones.

Nothin, glad to hear your folks are safe and ok.

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

Until the comes when we are allowed to put these murderers to death in the most painful way imaginable we we always have them.
    Glad to hear your folks are safe nuthin.
    Hope none of your friends were hurt mousejockey and the missing ones get home safe.

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Muslums, again. If the Muslum religion ever hopes to ever gain any respect the vast majority of these people need to take it upon themselves to rid their religion of these f***** up extremists. If they don't they will suffer the same fate as the extremists or worse.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread