Hmm Some of you may not see this but some of us breath and live on abestweb.com visiting this forum about 5-10 times a day. I'm one of them. This forum is so awesome. I would like to thank Haiko for putting abestweb.com online after cj.com shut down there message board. Like a lot of us were past members of cj's discussion boards. How long was that ago? I'm lost in thought.. LOL Anyway hope everyone's doing well..
    jason

freebiesforever.com

Here's a poem I wrote tell me what you all think I have more poems at poetry.com if anyone's interested.

A friendly face
    I met a friendly face
    With so many common interests,
    Like I burning candle
    A friendly face,
    Always there to understand me
    Always comforting my pain,
    A friendly face to wake up to
    With a reason to smile,
    The world sees your style
    I reach you with a reason,
    A friendly face.

Jason M Constans

Copyright ©2002 Jason Constans

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

More like two families lately - the Hatfields and McCoys.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason,

I do remember you from the CJ boards ... But Man ... Your in the wrong field.

2 words:

Greeting Cards [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Dave

Quote:

2 words:

Greeting Cards

That's coming next! :0) Can someone suggest a good free cgi script that is easy to setup...

Jason

freebiesforever.com

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Jason,

Good free cgi script... hmmm, I tried a few but I wasn't satisfied. I guess I shouldn't complain since they were free.
    Actually, it all depends on how much traffic you expect for the greeting cards. I use an ASP script. Not free, however, but very reliable. It can handle a lot (I just got up to 6,000 cards sent daily and it is holding well).

You can also have the cards delivered for you and get paid, too.

Gabe
    www.1lovecards.com

They're lovely thoughts Jason, greeting cards sound like a good idea.
    If I come across a good script I'll pass
    it onto you.

@Jaybat..lol! it's been a bit that way!

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Thanks let me know if anyone can find any free ones. and if any of you would put one together for me at freebiesforever.com I'll give you a free link on the greeting card service for free.. email me at jasonco1@quixnet.net

Jason

freebiesforever.com

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Abestweb members are like family <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I went away for the long weekend only to return to find so many either booted out or just not to be found. While others appearing in other identities. What's going on around here? I know the bad mouthing gets old but still . . . sometimes things get said . . . so %#@#ing what~!? There's a huge loss by unfairly *letting people go*

Where's BluesX (for one of many examples)? I always enjoyed the conversations even when we didn't agree.

And Dr Evil? I'm in desperate need of a chuckle. Where is everyone going? Or g o n e . . . .?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Where is everyone going? Or g o n e . . . .? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For what it's worth, I'm finding that my contributions have dropped off quite a bit, simply because I have other 'stuff' to do. The only times that I contribute are either periods of extreme boredom or I haven't got anything else to do/can't do anything else. Like today for example. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I DO try to keep up with what is going on around here, but as soon as I see a flameola in progress, or some smart-a** comment to what appears to me to be ah honest question/posting, I loose interest real quick.

As a full timer, it sometimes comes down to either doing paying work or sorting through questionable postings. Sometimes you have to make a decision.

CodeJockey

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread