This guy is unbelievable. How can he keep killing and keep driving that white van and not get caught?

---Hershey

"Play like you have never lost. Love like you have never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching."

I don't know but it sure is scary. I feel for the people who have to watch over their shoulders thinking they might be next.

The shooter doesn't seem to have any patern regarding choosen victims nor any discretion as to where the kill takes place.

Considering the skill level of the shooter I have to believe it is a trained police officer or military person doing the murders.

I'm a very skilled shooter myself and I've been trying to figure out how a person after doing such terrible things could remain so calm and steady to do it over and over again.

Shooting requires solid nerves and mine would have been fried after the first victim. I guess that's what seperates the nuts from the rest of us. They don't have feelings

Yes, this is very horrible. How can people be so evil to do such terrible acts against another human being. Let's pray that he gets caught soon.

Logan Thompson
    Marketing/Affiliate Manager
    123 Christian Affiliate Program

ABW Ambassador
    Seeing a lot of strang behavior here....Between Friday and this morning, I have seen at least 3 people wearing bullet proof vests while pumping gas....All businesses that are located along I-95 and I-66 (where I live) are empty...Its strange seeing gas stations that are usually crowded have no lines...Grocery stores, people don't wait for the Parcel Pick-up guys put stuff in their car...they boogey to their car and get right in...nobody wasting any time at all...

What is really scary to me was at one of the press conferences the other day...They have set up these tip-lines for people to call...the scary part is not only are they asking for tips, but asking for theories from people...

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

And...I have a meeting in Northern Va on Friday. Time to re-think that particular one.

We are not that far from Fredricksburg (used to live in Stafford) and I can't believe this monster is still on the loose.

I can only hope that somebody has a credible account of what happened this time.

ABW Ambassador
    Elaine,
    I didn't realize you were so close...It is pretty strange, but for the most part, I don't think there is a lot to worry about...although it is frightening, I think the odds are pretty slim...That doesn't mean that I don't scope things out before pumping gas...and continue to watch bushes and parking lots while pumping gas or going in the store..I've also stopped visiting those gas stations that are closer to the highway (I go by plenty of gas stations off the beaten path anyway)....Have to be vigilant, but can't be scared to even leave our house

TH Media-Web Solutions For The Small Business
    Check Out The TH Media Affiliate Program

Keep safe everyone and lets hope they get the person very soon.

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

Yep, we are in a small town not far from Tappahannock. Here we are tucked away but venturing further into the 95/295/495 area is out of the question for us until this is solved.

Good news is, it sounds as though there are some pretty decent leads and I hope they plan to nail this idiot in the next few days.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    With all those TV cameras along the Beltway and major intersections you'd think they's have the Van on tape. This thing just isn't right as to patterns od Serial Killers. The perps will probably have some connection to terrorists and the way they think...totally immoral and designed to breed panic and distrust. Let's hope they get nailed before someone else is in the gun sights.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    I just wish they would catch this jerk soon. My whole family lives in Northern Virginia and my parents get gas (or should I say used to get gas) at the gas station where one of the victims was killed. Scary stuff.

Kip

It's like hunting for Osama bin Laden. They can't catch him either. Everyone in the country knows this guy is driving a white van with a ladder on top and a broken tail light. Wouldn't you think someone, a neighbor of his or someone where he works, would see the thing? Or see it even as he's driving to the next kill?

---Hershey

"Play like you have never lost. Love like you have never been hurt. Dance like no one is watching."

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread