ABW Ambassador
    I'm sorry - I'm just full of questions and complaints this week.

But I need a merchant account for this site I'm building. I signed up with 2checkout.com but dummy me didn't read the terms and they make you wait two weeks for your earnings.

Any other free or low cost merchant accounts out there that are reliable?? Please help soon. I need to get this site launched.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

ABW Ambassador
    You're not going to be able to find a merchant account that gives you the money immediately, unless you go to your bank and set something up with them to enable you to manually process credit card orders. Even then, I believe you may have to wait - not certain, I'm not in the US.

2Checkout is a bit of a low rent solution though - something like WorldPay or SecPay maybe better. Though in the case of the former, you would have to wait four weeks to get your money.

Search Engine Positioning - 1 Design 4 Life

ABW Ambassador
    Well what about charge.com - has anyone used them. They say you'll have the money within 48-72 hours.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

ABW Ambassador
    I decided to just use paypals shopping cart. Charge.com has a crapload of charges. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

JadaKiss

I'd think you are limiting your earnings using paypal, it just kind've screams "not ready for primetime" to me. Most merchant accounts deposit your earnings within 24 hours, up to 72 hours but rarely are they ever past 24.

Jada,
    You might want to research Authorize.net
    they sent me a refund within 3 days but am not familiar with all their services.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Jada,

Authorizenet is a great option. You will get your money directly deposited within 48 hrs. This is a merchant account and you will have to go through there credit checks, but they work with a lot of carts and are very helpful.

Good luck,

Craig Uberroth
    Knack Technologies
    marketing@megamouse.com
    (913)731-6010
    Get your LaunchPad @
    MegaMouse.com

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Jada,

Here's a post I did quite awhile back that may be helpful for you http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...4299#856604299

If you have any questions, let me know. I've gone all the routes: reseller and am now doing merchant account and PayPal. Hope it helps.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    BTW, Visa/MC and Discover have all just recently increased their processing fees. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

2 Weeks is good - Worldpay is 4 weeks behind! 2Checkout are a good reputable company and many customers will appreciate it. Paypal, in my mind, still looks rather amateurish when attached to a e-commerce store.

What about these people: http://merchant-account-central.com/ ? Is this a good deal?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

What about these people: http://merchant-account-central.com/ ? Is this a good deal?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The framed page looks a bit spammy to me. It seems that they are just another Authorize.net provider. The search engines bring up hundreds like them!

If you want an alternative to 2Checkout.com but don't want the full merchant + bank option, try Revecom

Just trying to make an honest buck

ABW Ambassador
    I use salemanager.com. I've only been with them a couple of months, but they have been good so far. You may want to check them out.

Kip [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread