As the last forum topic got way off the mark, I thought I'd open another one and see if we can get the ball rolling again for Elisabeth.

As she stated in the other topic, please send her a PM and she will give you her PayPal address so you can send your donations for her trip.

Many have also donated other wonder full things for her trip (hotel, digital recorder) and those are much appreciate, but she is still short on the air fare money.

Thanks for showing her (and all of us in the process) your support.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing
    New Motto: I will not let others make me feel small or inferior. I am an individual and entitled to my views as long as they don't put down those of others.

ABW Ambassador
    Love your new motto!
    I already donated to the cause and I know of a few others. Come on let's get Elisabeth to Camp NY!
    Cazzie

7-days
    I love your new sig you inconspicuous little man [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Travel safe
    Gordon
    YouTrek

Thanks for the motto comments. Unfortunalty I changed it right before you posted. How is this one?

Hey - We are off topic already - Send Money! lol

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Ron,

I like the new one. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

I just PM'd Elizabeth and will be donating as soon as she responds.

This situation is too important to me not to give something!

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today."

I cant give anything because paypal doesnt open accounts here.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

He who steals a minaret prepares a proper
    cover beforehand, said of someone who intends to do something illegal.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iucpxleps:
    I cant give anything because paypal doesnt open accounts here.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

He who steals a minaret prepares a proper
    cover beforehand, said of someone who intends to do something illegal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that's too easy to solve then. Being the poor broke sot that I am, I can't donate cash either. To show support, I gave Elisabeth a free ad/mini-article in my newsletter and on my site. It won't help with cash for the trip, but it will show my support and hopefully send a sale or two her way to help build the bank account back up after she gets back.

You could do something like that, iucpxleps and anyone else who can't afford to donate cash.

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Being the poor broke sot that I am, I can't donate cash either. To show support, I gave Elisabeth a free ad/mini-article in my newsletter and on my site. It won't help with cash for the trip, but it will show my support and hopefully send a sale or two her way to help build the bank account back up after she gets back.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent Idea.

Game on!!!!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Eliz.. I have a very active computer wholesale club at www.ecomcity.com/club.htm and want to place your PayPal payment button and text link on the signup page all during November and December. Each applcant pays 25.00 and I provide wholesale purchasing services to them for a year and have never had a single person drop off the service in 3 years. This should offset some of your expenses.

I'll need to know what link code to put on the signup page www.ecomcity.com/member.htm if this is OK with you. Please send me an e-mail with the proper code so all fees go to your account. We all appreciate your efforts for preparing and presenting at this important meeting.

WebMaster Mike

ABW Ambassador
    Mike, that is a lovely thought. Please check your PMs. -- Elisabeth

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 7-days posted October 31, 2002 11:16 PM

And furthermore, the people who suggested we start a fund dropped the ball. Elisabeth as patiently waited, but she can wait no longer with the meeting only a week away. She could have just waited and said, "Sorry, no money, no meeting." She is doing what she thinks is right and I commend her. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I started the topic and, NO, I did not drop the ball. I was interupted by two people who made it seem as though it was a wasted effort.

Now, after having returned to the task, everyone has jumped into the fraicous, but, the IMPORTANT thing I am asking right now is this:

Elisabeth, I'd like to contribute to your expenses and I hope that you'll have MORE than just enuf to get there and back. I'd like to see that you enjoy yourself at least a little bit. HELL, I'd like to see this a paid working vacation! PM me with your Paypal info please. And thank you for all your efforts in all of this.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread