ABW Ambassador
    Hello All,

Just a quick note to say that over 50 people have pitched in and assuming all pledges come through I expect to have enough to cover all the basic travel and accommodation costs. So I say a big thank you to everyone who helped.

Contributions have ranged from 89ยข (someone's entire PayPal account!) to a hotel room for two nights. Some folks included wonderful notes of encouragement, too, including some people whose names I don't recognize! Those mean a lot.

I'll be travelling most of the day tomorrow, and will land in New York about six-thirty tomorrow night. The meeting will take the lion's share of Thursday, and assuming I survive I'll have time to do a few tourist things before coming home on Sunday.

I'm the first speaker of the morning, and Shawn will be first after the coffee break. Wish us luck, say a prayer, send good vibes, whatever you can think of because we can use all the support we can get. In fact, start now, while we're still fine-tuning what we're going to say!

Now I'm off to finish getting ready ... I don't know what kind of net access I'll have on the road, but I'll report in when I can.

Elisabeth Archambault

ABW Ambassador
    Good Luck to you and Shawn! Knock em dead!
    Have a safe trip, and make sure you get to do some sightseeing in the Big Apple. It's a great place.
    Cazzie [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Elisabeth,

Thank you for the update and Good Luck to both you and Shawn at the Meeting. I'm sure you will be able to voice our thoughts very well.

Heidi
    Fit2a-t - Make Money Selling T-Shirts From Your Site!!

Elizabeth, I have every confidence in you and Shawn, both.

We have put a lot on your shoulders and you are very brave to take on this task. We know there will be those who won't appreciate what you say and that is a tough position to be in. I wish I could be there to give you both a hug.

Even if you are battered and torn when you come back, you will always be my hero for doing this.

Thank you both. Now, I know who represents me. And, I am well pleased.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Thanks for doing this for us. Have a safe and productive trip.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Have a safe and productive trip E. Do they serve tender Canadian Goose on the flight? Keep Shawn sober on the lunch break and give them your best effort on curbing the abuses. The "Big Apple" sure can wear you out in 1 day of revelry ..so enjoy...and sleep on the fight home.

WebMaster Mike

Thanks for the time you're spending on our behalf. Make sure you take some time to see at least a little of New York. All work and no play ...makes for a dull day.

"James Martell's Affiliate Marketers Handbook - 2002"

Hey Mike,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>of revelry ..so enjoy...and sleep on the fight home <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I trust that you meant FLIGHT home? LOL

Just trying to make an honest buck

Wishing you & Shawn the best of luck, a
    safe trip and hopefully some Big Apple
    downtime [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for taking this monster on for all
    of us!

With my best,

Liz
    http://Styleforfree.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread