ABW Ambassador
    Hello everyone....

I am not asking for addresses or anything, but it would be nice to know who lives around me.

Perhaps we might be able to get together for a parasiteware bashing bar-session or something.

Best to you all this holiday season,

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

Wishing I was anywhere near SoCal. Would be nice to not have to dig out of snow every other day [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Does a brother in LA count? He does hate parasites and does computer/internet work. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] Maybe when I get out there to see him. We can see who can drink who under the table. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

How's out here in the High Desert work?

Sure lets get a meeting going... it can be fun and productive... We could rent out the House of Blues.

Allen

ABW Ambassador
    Sal...

I feel for ya pal. I don't spend as much time in NY as I used to, but I do indeed remember a number of winter days with the wind blowing snow in my face around the buildings in Manhattan.

BLFH...

Of course a brother counts - lol! Would love to meet you when you get a chance to visit this crime-ridden, but overall lovely place.

Gearshopper...

The High Desert is one of my favorites in the fall and spring months. I think renting out the House of Blues might break the bank however.

Obstinatedon

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Mahatma Gandhi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obstinatedon:

Gearshopper...

The High Desert is one of my favorites in the fall and spring months. I think renting out the House of Blues might break the bank however.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh crap, I though this message was posted by Paul Nichols... I thought we could have him spend some of our money.

Sorry about my confusion Obstinatedon [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Allen

ABW Ambassador
    I think the only thing Paul Nichols and I have in common is the fact that we are both homosapien. Same thing with me and Tiger Woods, though at least with Tiger I know he'll kick my butt fairly.

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I think renting out the House of Blues might break the bank however.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We can wait until this new part-time business of your, thats already doing so well, really takes off. Shoot by then, you maybe able to buy the House of Blues. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I think the only thing Paul Nichols and I have in common is the fact that we are both homosapien. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul's homosapien?

Ok, sorry for that comment, but Don you just set that up and it was too easy to pass by. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    ROFL!

I don't expect to be buying the House of Blues anytime soon BLFH, but the fact is this little enterprise has rapidly become one in which I am going to have to hire some help just to handle calls.

I have always had a knack for picking good businesses, but this one takes the cake.

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLFH:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I think the only thing Paul Nichols and I have in common is the fact that we are both homosapien. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul's homosapien?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I thought he was a Thespian

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't expect to be buying the House of Blues anytime soon BLFH, but the fact is this little enterprise has rapidly become one in which I am going to have to hire some help just to handle calls.

I have always had a knack for picking good businesses, but this one takes the cake.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now don't sell yourself short. I didn't mean buy the whole chain, I meant just the one there. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I have my eye on the one in the French Quarter, so you can't have that one.

But seriously, if you keep having these productive good business ideas, how are you ever going to enjoy a life of leisure? I guess you just be glad you have a knack for picking good business ideas and not bad ones and just enjoy what it has to bring. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    lol! I tried that life of leisure thing once. Lasted almost a year, and realized that since my handicap would never get below a 2, I would never qualify for the Senior Tour.

Hell, work has always been what I do best anyway.

I plan soon to bring this to the affiliate world for the merchants to offer as incentivized links for the affiliates to help drive sales.

Frankly, if the merchant is large enough, with a fair ad budget, this one is a no-brainer. The affiliates will really like it because it isn't a me too type of incentive, and consumers love it.

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

Let me know when and where!

I'm up for this - um, as long as golf isn't involved. I'll make ya a deal - keep me away from the golf and I won't make you do step aerobics. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Excuse me while I go do a couple of basics, a straddle kick and a repeater...

J

ABW Ambassador
    That's okay Janiss, I'll just get on my reformer and do my hundreds - my wife is a certified Pilates instructor as well as a Physical Therapist.

You don't know what you're missing as it pertains to golf however. You think affiliate marketing is frustrating.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Obstinatedon

Mahatma Gandhi

If Putt-Putt counts as golf, I'm in. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Don, I'm a P.T. too. Honest.

I'm in the San Pedro area, south of Los Angeles.

I don't golf and don't drink, but if we can sit down somewhere for a quiet meal and lotsa talking, that'd be really nice.

I'd love a chance to connect faces and names.

Sometime after Xmas would be best for me, from now 'till then is frantic time. (O.K., it's *always* frantic time for me, but it's more so until then.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Got any tentative thoughts about schedule?

-- Mike

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Sometime after Xmas would be best for me, from now 'till then is frantic time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree.

BTW, O-Don, I envy you having a spouse who's a certified Pilates instructor! Especially one who has the equipment - lots of 'em just do the mat work.

J

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread