ABW Ambassador
    Ahhh, I just woke up and got a call the local news is coming over in an hour and a half to do a story on my site. I emailed all the local stations at the beginning of the month and now they're coming after the holiday buying season is over with. I'm in a mad rush to clean up my desk. We will back later to tell how it went.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

Cool! Just make sure you take off those Post-its with all your passwords from your PC.

________
    Please leave my port 137 alone.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Don't fail to mention how the parasites are stealing from your ecommerce site everyday and give them the URL to AbestWeb for a followup.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

ABW Ambassador
    I'm usually pretty calm and cool, but i'm actually getting a little nervous. I got the call when i was still sleeping and the reporter asked me a few questions and then said we'll be over in 2 hours. This actually feels like a real job again where i have to be somewhere or be ready at a certain time. I should have taken before and after pics of my desk [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Congrats! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Congrats! Maybe you'll pick up a little last minute Holiday shopping because of the exposure!

As Mike pointed out, be sure to mention the parasites, and how they get credit for commissions.

Hope all goes well! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Andy

AFFILIATE MARKETING STANDARD: The site upon which the initial action to buy occurs is the site the commission is paid to. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    I think the big holiday rush is over but i'm going to mention all those after christmas sales and specials and mention there are deals that you can get only online, that kinda thing.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

ABW Ambassador
    Things went great, will have a little story on the 6 o'clock news. Time to get some pizza

Does anybody know the refresh rate the monitor is supposed to be on? The camera guy switched it to 60 Hertz because of the flicker rate or something, i forgot what its supposed to be at.
    Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

ABW Ambassador
    85Hz is recomended in the EU, but if I remember correctly 75Hz is/was recomended in the US.

I would use 85Hz

----------------------------
    I can procrastinate tomorrow

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, and when I clicked on your message link, I thought it was gonna be an invite for a party [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

----------------------------
    I can procrastinate tomorrow

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats! I hope you can profit from this. I take it you are not in the USA. Too Bad, I would have loved to have seen the show. Good Luck!
    Cazzie

Trust;
    If someone video taped it, make it into a mpeg or avi file and put it on your website. You can ride that horse for a long time, and it give you great credibility.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread