I'm in New York state with my daughter for Yule! Using an AOL for free disk I picked up at the Post Office to get on line!~

I MISS KENTUCKY!

It's cold here!
    The things we do for love and family.

Well, I am sure it will be nice but this is scarry!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>an AOL for free disk I picked up at the Post <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG. That is so-o-o-o-o desperate.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

CodeJockey.

At least, she has a computer, sort of. She doesn't see any reason to be online and doesn't think it is worth the cost. My POOOOOR granddaughter!!
    I hope Children's Division doesn't find out!

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

&gt;&gt;At least, she has a computer, sort of. She doesn't see any reason to be online and doesn't think it is worth the cost. My POOOOOR granddaughter!!&lt;&lt;

LOL!! Usually it's the grandchildren who are complaining about their technologically-challenged elders!

SSanf, leave it to you to turn the tables completely upside down! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

J

My deepest simpathies in your time of need [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Let Fear Be Far from All

Lmao Ssanf! Welcome to sunny err ummm sometimes sunny, err ummm well wlecome to NY. We are actually in a warm front right now here in CNY. Where abouts are you in NY?

Jeeeesh, it better be a white Christmas. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

I'm in Syracuse, Goddess help me!

You know, where summer is two months of bad sledding.

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

AOL! I'm experiencing some bad flashbacks now. It's a wonder I stuck with using a computer since my first internet connection was AOL. But then I didn't know any different....

Educate that granddaughter of yours! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

I was born and raised in Syracuse, still have 2 VERY big brothers up there so watch what you say LOL

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I was in Syracuse for 20 years and my daughter and granddaughter live here.

Trust me. I know what am of which I speak.

Ssanf, thats too cool. Thats where I am. How long are you here for????

Elaine, thats right. I forget you were from Camillus or Fairmount right.

Fairmount!!

Go Wildcats [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Grrrrrr to West Genny Wildcats. Booo and Hisss!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Ummm, even if they did just kick my sons teams butt in Varsity Basketball a week or so ago. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] He he, they killed us.

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread