ABW Ambassador
    I miss you guys. I've been so busy and then of course the yahoo shocker and switcharoo that set me back a whole freakin year. I'm right back to where I started last year. Well not quite - I do have the house and a nice portion of my income. Anyway, it affected my traffic by 70%. I'm trying to get back on top. Now I have to learn Google for crying out loud - ya'll know google hates me. =:0 But someone has been very kind and given me lots of great advise that I am in the process of implementing.

Anywho, I started some new things - In addition to affiliate marketing which will always be my baby, I'm an Auctioneer now - I'm selling stuff on Ebay and doing quit well I might add. I made about $2,500 so far this month - God knows I need it to make up for the lose of income with yahoo.

I'm still hanging in there as Self-Employed. Although I must admit I was a sellout and took a temp job for a hot month but quit. I just couldn't take it another minute!!! It made me realize how lucky I am to be able to be Self-Employed.

So how is everyone - where's Leader, MouseJockey, Haiko, Heider, Mary Sunshine, SSanf, and the rest of the gang???

What are your goals looking like thus far? Mine - well like I said - I'm back to the drawing board.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

Hi JadaKiss - welcome back! I figured your absence was due to the Yahoo dealy. Glad to hear you are regrouping well!

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Hi Jada,

Ebay, huh? I figured you'd come up with some way to keep that nonempl*yment money coming in! So you went back to "the mines" for a month though, huh? Ewwww...well at least you're out of there now!

As for the 2002 goals, it looks like I'm coming up close on the main one. I didn't get everything in the house fixed up, but did get some new furniture so there's been improvement. And I'm still freezing my tail off this year in the US's Biggest Walk-In Freezer--Fridgigan! Of course, I did get the car though!

For 2003, someone set up a goals thread already and I put some in there. Some of them are pretty high but I figure that I should hit at least some of them!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! ~From a "Golden Era" Christmas Song

Hi Jada,

Its good to hear news of you. I just knew you'd come up with something [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Well done on ebay!
    I'm a bit horrified to hear you had to take a j*b though. Gawd, things must have been bad [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] Glad you're back on track again now. I'm doing OK - I also took a heavy loss with the Sept google update and I can't seem to get things back on track but I keep plodding away adding a few more pages here and there. Keep smiling .....

"Can I sell the sh*t and will the merchant pay?" ~ Leader

Hey JadaKiss, welcome back to the forum. I was wondering what happened to you? :0).

Jason
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Hi Jada:)
    I've been thinking about you lately and here you are!
    So glad to hear you're on top of the google glitch, but then again I never doubted your resourcefulness.

An Auctioneer no less, do I see 'Jada's Greatest Auction Secrets' ebook coming up lol!

We'll skip that bit about temping, you must have had a meltdown;)

Google did the dirty with one of my sites too.
    Wow! did that hurt, from a couple of k a month to a few hundred...still smarting, but dear google picked up another site and made up the difference.

This year has been a boomer it's exceeded my goals and expectations even with my sweet little niche site falling out of favor, and my falling out of trees, cars, trampolines,and generally causing myself great physical pain and the emotional pain of eating hospital food.

Happy Christmas to you and yours Jada, and even more success in 2003... isn't this the first Chrissy in the new home?

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    Glad to see your around still Jada. We had been wondering past couple weeks what had become of you with a lack of posts.
    we all just have to make our resolutions to change what we have control over to change and make it a prosperous 2003

@MJ
    Having to suffer though brutal hospital food here a couple times, those self inflicted injuries on your part to get back and eat more, makes us think you must like the food.

Over here it is frozen and re heated before going to patient. I won't elaborate on a certain piece of toast I wqas fed one day. Even the dog wouldn't have found it edible.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

WW

It was so cold last winter that I saw a lawyer with his hands in his own pockets.
    Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he spends the day drinking beer in the boat.

Jada,

I missed you [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I remember the debacle with your listings but didn't know that it was that bad [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Great to have you back and I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas in the new home with continued success in 2003!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Guys: Yes, it was our first X-mas in the new house. It was really nice. I got racked with the eBay stuff - I felt like I had 3 heads - but that was a good thing - made for a nicer X-mas!!

Now I'm anxious for Spring to get here - this cold weather stinks. But I'm glad to be able to hibernate in the house all day and not have to de-ice the vehicle. Well you guys will be seeing alot more of me on the boards - I'm going to make an effort to visit abestweb more often like the good ole days. I missed you guys alot.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

JadaKiss

ABW Ambassador
    hi jada,

Sure did miss ur posts and you too

Great to here news from ya, u take care and have a nice year ahead of ya with family and friends in ur recently purchased new home...

Love & Regards
    Amit

It's about time I release version 1.0
    (Coming soon)

Hey, Jada!

Sorry I missed this post. I have been very busy building pages so I haven't been reading everything.

Cetainly glad to hear from you. I know you will be OK. Cream always rises to the top.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread