ABW Ambassador
    Nunya, Business
    Maybe we can have a new forum something like exclusive offers for abw affiliates, except have one for affiliates to offer merchants. I am offering front page placement for merchants to develop a coupon with my site name or variation of my site name as the code. Just PM me. This will help drive maybe a little more traffic now and lots of traffic later this year when Oprah links me.
    Remember todays small affiliate, can be one of your biggest in the future. Your chance to get in on the ground floor.

Refuse To Lose - Chuck D

Funny you say that. We've been doing something very similar and it has been hugely successful. We have a bunch of Exclusive coupons that always remain on the front page.

In addition, we have a Featured Merchant who gets a blurb on the front page above the fold. We simply ask for a reciprocal link preferably on the front page using a graphic we provide.

This too has been successful so any merchants interested also feel free to PM me.

ABW Ambassador
    Likewise. We're always interested in custom-made coupons in exchange for above-the-fold treatment. PM if interested.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread