On a whim, I just did a Google search for my name. On the first page of the results I found someone with the same name, same birthday (5 years apart), same major in college, and same career aspirations I had at his age. I’m glad his middle name wasn’t listed or I’d really be freaked out now. The only difference seems to be that he is in much better shape than I am. Maybe I should send him a picture of myself and say: “This is what you’re going to look like in 5 years!” That would send him running to the Hair Club for Men in a heart beat!

Speaking of that, do they have an affiliate program? “I’m not just an affiliate, I’m a client.”

Jason
    “That’s the song I’ve been sangin for years, that’s the way the wild wind blows” – Robert Earl Keen

As far as I know I am the only person on the planet with my name, so any web results are either in some way down to me or one of my cyberstalkers.

________
    Please leave my port 137 alone.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Have you read "one" by richard bach?
    He could be none other but yourself

---
    "Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals" - The Tathagata

Affiliate,
    I might have to pick that one up after I get out of my Hemmingway phase. Reading some of the stuff on the net about the book made me think of an episode of Red Dwarf though. Wait, would that make me Arnold Rimmer??????? I always pictured myself more of a Lister.

But anyway, my name isn’t all that common. At least I’ve never met another person with the same name, but apparently there was another one of me in the same area where I live. This person died and a friend of mine saw my name in the obituaries. The next time I saw him, he turned white as a sheet and said : “I thought you were dead.” Such is life.

Jason
    “That’s the song I’ve been sangin for years, that’s the way the wild wind blows” – Robert Earl Keen

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread