ABW Ambassador
    Taking Defensive driving to erase a ticket.... what a pain...! The damned thing has javascript which makes sure you stay on a page for a certain amount of time (verified by the back end as well..)

The questions a long the way are sooo simple, reading the pages is basically a waste of time, but, they force you to stay on each page for the alloted time..
    If the browser loses focus, the timer stops.. damn. So I'm reading ABW on one computer and playing defensivedriving.com on the other....

zzzzz 4 hours to go.

Guess its better than paying the ticket

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

[Guess its better than paying the ticket ]

LOL! and a lot better than having to go in and hang around the DMV for ages

"I haven't failed, I've just found 10,000 reasons why it doesn't work"
    Thomas Edison

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Guess its better than paying the ticket <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Nope . . . I'd rather toss in the dough than waste all that time...

Brian
    aka Cyclone

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cyclone:
    I'd rather toss in the dough than waste all that time...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> The dough ain't the problem, it's the points on the license (at least here in NJ). I'd gladly pay double for any ticket if they'd the points

ABW Ambassador
    Yup... the money isn't it.. in fact its not like its "free" if you take the course... its still less than paying the ticket in this case (20 over)..but.. nowhere near free

----
    -J
    Merchants: Do you realize that some of your affiliates are being paid commission on sales which you have paid for via PPC, offline advertising, and your targeted mailings?

I took a course instructed by comedians. Certified and all... they do the course by day for a regular paycheck and work on their routine at night so they bounce their new jokes off the class all day to get the response (of an admittantly reluctant audience)

Boy...my mandatory 8 hours flew by in what only seemed like 9 1/2 hours!

Doc

"There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation."
    - W C Fields (Tille and Gus)

ABW Ambassador
    LOL. I had the option of the comedy class as well.. but.. I figured online would be easier.

----
    -J

ABW Ambassador
    I took a DD class that involved role-playing: get the keys away from the drunk. I played the drunk.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread