Ok..I admit I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.but it is early in the morning and this is blowing my mind trying to figure it out.
    Can someone tell me how this works? psychic

Bill
    Without self knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.
    George Gurdjieff

Never mind...I figured it out...just needed another sip of coffee.

Bill
    Without self knowledge, without understanding the working and functions of his machine, man cannot be free, he cannot govern himself and he will always remain a slave.
    George Gurdjieff

Explain to me how it works then,

I'm presuming having seen the previous symbol you psychologically choose a certain type of number afterwards.

Oh yeh I've just worked it out, they change the symbols each time. I think I need some coffee as well

That is it aek! I guess using that equasion..you can only come up with so many answers..the symbols on those particular answers rotate.

Bill
    George Gurdjieff

adding the two digits together and subtracting from your magic number gives a total that is a multiple of nine. It will work for any two digit number.

And, all multiples of nine have the same symbol.

In grade school, we used to check arithmatic by "casting out nines...". Same thing

Doc

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." -- Phillies Manager, Danny Ozark

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread