Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Just saw on TV, Terrorists have exploded a bomb in a train (Bombay,India) killing 7 people and injuring 45 people - all of them were women (the bomb exploded in the ladies compartment of the train)

I can't belive they did this only about 15 kilometers from where I live!

---
    "Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." ~ The Tathagata

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    AffiliateBuddha you have the right, as all real humans do, to object to murdering women in a terrorist bombing. I read the Paki and India newspapers daily and feel your pain. Very soon the Islamists will have a harder time trying to use murdering unarmed civilians in a peaceful country as a justified action for freedom fighters. I'm sure those responsible snuck from the scene and are planning more bus and train bombings as they anomously post another victory for their land grab cause.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hi P,

Glad to know you are safe

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi Mike

I have to disagree.

"Very soon the Islamists will have a harder time trying to use murdering unarmed civilians in a peaceful country as a justified action for freedom fighters"

Terrorists will never have a hard time justifying anything they do, because if you disagree with their justification you just become another target.

If one has got to the point of wanting to kill innocent people (or can justify it in their own minds) then what would one care about justifying it to other people. They soon hit the mentally unbalanced vision of "no one is innocent", and therefore everyone is a justifiable target.....

rgs

Chris

My thoughts and prayers go out to your city and to the victims.
    I am glad you are safe.

Bill
    To know that you do not know is the best.
    To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease.
    Lao-tzu

ABW Ambassador
    AB this is always sad to hear. These things shouldn't happen anywhere.
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the Islamists <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This is always sad to hear too. Aren't there a bunch of Irish terrorists who set off bombs in London eateries and buses whenever it is convenient for them to do so? Arent there American terrorists who blow up buildings here in their own homeland? (Oklahoma City).

The fixation on Muslims is getting old already.

-----------------------------

Hell wasn't big enough so I had to come back.

Perhaps by the Islamists some people don't mean just Muslims. The two words have some difference. Just like between Christian Missioners and just Christians. Well, not quite "just like", but in a similar move.
    While Muslims don't mind if you're not Muslim, Islamists might. So in parallel with Christians, most Christians don't care if you're not Christian, but the Missioners would surely like to get your soul.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread