WooooHoooo!!!!

It's been a long time coming but we FINALLY won the championship. The Refs tried their hardest to take the game away from us BUT we managed to hang on. The town is rocking, The Party is just beginning. WTG SYRACUSE!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Dick Vitale can kisss my ass. WooooHooo!!!

Ummmm, Probably a hanghover tomorrow

Coincidence Me baby!

Affiliate Programs That Just Might Work

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats i was pulling for syracuse too. Too bad Carmelo will be in the NBA next season.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Trust,

Thanks!!! I was starting to think we were all just computer geeks and so on and that no one but me was following the finals.

Ummmm, bite your tongue about Carmelo. I think he might hang one more year since he got a taste of what the March Madness was about. Jeeesh, it would be nice to have all the Freshmans back again next year.

I'm really happy that Jimmy finally got his championship. He might not be the best looking coaches around but without a doubt he is one of the best coaches in the country and most under rated. It's been a long time coming for him. Hell, it's been a long time coming for Syracuse. Wooooo Hoooo!!!

Downtown was going nuts. Eeeeks, I hope we don't make the national news tomorrow for riot control

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    I'm a big sports fan, mainly football and basketball, 10 yrs old i was betting in football pools. It would be nice if he stayed, then syracuse could make another run. But this years NBA draft is pretty weak. I think he would be #2 or #3 pick. Bron will go #1 then Darko or Carmelo for the 2nd and 3rd spot. I bet Syracuse will be hanging on this until he makes some kind of announcement.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

I'm glad they finally won one too, they have been in the playoffs so often, I know they've kicked WVU's butts quite a few times, but I won't hold that against ya.

Trust,

I guess I can't blame the kid if he does leave. I'm sure it will be a ton of money and thats a tough choice to make to turn it down even though it will probably be a lot more if he stays one more year. I know his Mom wants him to stay. They asked him last night and he said he wasn't sure yet. I think early May is the deadline so we'll know pretty soon. All year he looked like he was having a blast playing. I agree with you on probably a #2 or 3 pick if he goes.

Qball,

Hey, another Big East member??? Cool. Lol to not hold it against us. I didn't keep real good track this year on the big east teams but it was nice to see the Big East do good. Syracuse with the NCAA Championship, St. Johns with the NIT championship and for the womens I know Conneticut I think is in the finals unless they already finished. Would be nice to see the Big East win them all and get a little respect for a change. I forget how many games it took before Syracuse was even ranked this year

Coincidence Me baby!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    My take having watched it is that none of them should consider turning Pro till they can shoot a free throw or make simple put backs under the basket.

Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Packy,
    I think I only watched one basketball game all year, so I wasn't very dedicated myself, I blame it on the websites.

Congrats Orange. I'll admit I only watched the tournament to get a preview of the NBA rookie crop for next year. Great tournament though, it was good to see some new teams in teh final four this year.

Anthony to the KNICKS!

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

Mike,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My take having watched it is that none of them should consider turning Pro till they can shoot a free throw or make simple put backs under the basket <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No arguement from me there. The sad thing is this was a good year for us on free throws

Qball,

My watching sports on TV has definately suffered since doing the affiliate stuff. The good thing though about affiliate marketing is I have 3 kids all into sports so I get to take the time off to catch most of their games, tournaments and so on.

Sal,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Anthony to the KNICKS!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Noooo, Noooo, Nooo, One more year!

Coincidence Me baby!

Mine too Packy, and ya, my boys sports is my year round hobby, baseball, football, basketball, repeat. We haven't had a break since last baseball and we just started this years, they went into the semi finals in little league football last year, and he has been on all start basketball teams for the last three years. So there's always something to do. hehe

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread