Seems kind of wierd... Why get a small % if you are a member at ebates when you can make 3 times what you would in ebates being a affiliate. I believe this affiliate marketing industry will rocket the internet in the next 2 to 5 years. and everyone will be buying there food and stuff online and get paid 5-40% of each product sold. I think safeway and ebates is in major trouble unless safeway start a fair affiliate program. like Walmart. as sure you may make $12 for a $100 order but being an affiliate can lead you to even more $ spending $100 just by shopping though merchants yourself and referral and online visitors. seems to good to be true to most visitors and they will lose out...:0).

well we know this is the future!

"I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain

Jason
    Santa Cruz

ABW Ambassador
    What I don't understand is how some active affiliates on this board can be a member of Ebates. While newbies can be excused for joining ebates when they first start up, once someone realizes how Ebates works, if you are an active affiliate, why in the world would you promote them??

Jim

ABW Ambassador
    what Jim said. Go here and tell me if you would want to promote them?

Big Chuck
    If you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch!

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, i have no idea what you are talking about. I don't think any affiliate here is a member of Ebates. Don't remember any affiliate here saying they use them. Safeway and ebates what?? 5-40% of each product sold, what??

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Sorry this may have been a misunderstanding. basically I was meaning ebates and safeway being similar (safeway card: gives a discount) Ebates giving a cash back like safeway. basically why would you shop though ebates or safeway offline when you can get food that is similar and get between 5-40% cash back from buying from our own sponsors. I'm quite confused why this affiliate marketing industry isn't as popular yet. and those affiliates who are new who are promoting ebates doesn't have a clue that they are losing $. Hope this makes since....

"I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain

Jason
    Santa Cruz

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread