Just wanted to send a thank you too all those members and merchants that have gone way beyond affiliate support and have taken time out of there busy schedule to help there affiliates make money. I know this board was started right after cj dropped there discussion boards, I want to thank Haiko the owner of this board for his commitment and this awesome board. If it wasn't for all the ABW members and merchants and Haiko my business would be hurting. I and others have learned alot from this board and affiliate marketing. That I want to report, since I'v been here which seems to be a while my profit has increased by more then 60% and my traffic as increased by nearly 50%. Now I'm totally excited that I'm planning to break so many records within the year, we all know that e-commerce is about to hit the 60 billion mark soon and it's all because of the affiliates and the merchants that really care about there partners, now I know there are merchants that are here at this board is who still affiliated with parasites, Dump those parasites and take the time to focus on your affiliate sales! and your business will meet new records you have never reached before! I would like to thank all those merchants: Tiger Direct, Mondera, Irv's, Net Magazines, Back country store and all the rest and especially the newest ones for taking that step of confidence among there affiliates. It will pay off!

http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story....1lveCTuKvuquLm

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Jason,

NO... Thank YOU! You are one of the kindest, sweetest affiliates I know. Your transparent, honest and committed attitude will reap you big rewards. I predict you will break many records and reach all your goals this year as long as you can keep that pure enthusiasm and positive attitude going.

Much Respect,

Linda Buquet ~ Affiliate Management Consultant ~ Catalyst eMarketing.com
    Representing 5 Star Affiliate Programs: DentalPlans|zZounds|Irv's Luggage|Roadloans

Yep my commitment and honest additude will get me to break any goal I have. I believe it, I don't let anyone tell me you can't make money because I am seeing $ come in, and I believe the affiliate marketing industry is the only way for me to not have to work 40 hard working years stocking and picking up 50-100 pound bags of grocery items for 8 hours every day! When people tell me this is a pyramid I say It might be but it's legal, and it pays very well and better then the 9-5 daily crap. You see I'm going to work my ass off until that day very soon where I get picked up in a limo, and say goodbye to the 9-5 job! Internet and real estate rocks and it's the only way to being wealthy enough to retire in a 5 year or less period. Okay back to work!

ABW Ambassador
    When people tell me this is a pyramid I say It might be...

Affiliate marketing is in no way a pyrmaid and can not even be compared to MLM's. With MLM's and Pyrmaid Schemes, you recruit people (built on selling people the "business idea" and then sell products within your own group).

With affiliate marketing, you make genuine sales to real people and get a commission from each. Monetarily wise, it is no different than working on commission in a bricks and mortar store someplace and getting paid by commission.

Jim

true jimh009, People who are new, who don't know anything about affiliate marketing wouldn't understand unless you spent an hour or so explaining to them about it.

jasonco12 you are a good guy, keep up the good work. May I make a suggestion about what we do, and those who ask you about it.

It is a business pure and simple. We don't need to recruit anyone, in fact, when they ask, tell them you are not interested in having anyone else involved in "Your" business. Tell them someday you'll go "public," but for now you want all the profits.

There's more, I can go on and on...maybe later.

Fred

You might just be a redneck if..."You have to take the entire day off work to get your teeth cleaned"

Thanks buy_online. I'm Just going insane, can't sleep, checking my stats every 5 minutes... LOL . Okay.. Time to reach my goal I'm addicted to affiliate marketing. I just don't give a ****** GOING TO shatter new records till I get Financial freedom! So When you see me Getting a tan on the beautiful beaches 24 hours a day! then you Know I have accomplished my goal!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm Just going insane, can't sleep <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't have TIME to sleep.. there's too much WORK TO DO!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    You might just be a redneck if..."You have to take the entire day off work to get your teeth cleaned"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> ah hell... "if you go to family reunions searching for a mate" - "if all your linen, and towels have Howard Johnson embroidered on them" - "if your uncle also happens to be your brother inlaw" - roflol! I love it!

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Famous Last Words
    "Hold my beer, and watch this"
    "What does this do?"
    "You're married?!"
    "I think I made a wrong turn"
    "Say! This stuff tastes nasty!"
    "No. I am not from around here. Why do you ask?"

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread