In Your Prrfessional Opinions, which would be better.

I have many Programs I want to Implement. More than I'll ever be able to implement by myself even if I spent the rest of my life working on them. The main reason is because Im always comming up with something new I would like to do.

Would it be better for me to form partnerships with other individuals that already have the knowledge in their area of expertise, or for me to learn enough about what I need to know and do it myself?

There are businesses in existence which can do many of the programs that I desire but either they want way to much money up front or want to much of the revenues I expect to create.

The option of simply paying someone for services rendered is completely out of my financial control at the moment, or even the near future.

I'm weighing towards the option of forming partnerships with people who know how to do the job and would like to start from scratch because there is more room for growth.

What do you think??

Mike is my name INNovations is the game.

Innovation Is the way to true success

Mike,

Firstly ... Hi and Welcome to ABW!

Secondly ... management is about delegating ... entrepreneurship is the same ... profit share and win. I'd rather have 20% of ten successful ventures than 100% of one that may fail. Identify weaknesses and bring in a team to make the ventures happen!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There are businesses in existence which can do many of the programs that I desire but either they want way to much money up front or want to much of the revenues I expect to create.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Pick one idea and work on it yourself. Put all the income back into the biz. Use it hire people for your other projects.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread