I know this is probably not the best place to post this, But I'm in a serious financial state right now. I passed out at KFC on March 16, which never happened to me before :0( and my health insurance company is telling me that I didn't have enough hours that they won't pay my bill, Which is pure BS, Been working for Safeway for 4 years of pure customer service crap and more. anyway I'm really looking for people from abw who wouldn't mind helping me out with advertising. I owe $1,600 dollars and have no idea how I"m going to be able to pay. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do, or any suggestions let me know. Geez I'm only 23 and having medical issues. I gotta get out of Safeway. Advertising info at http://www.xtremeshopping.org/advertising.html or any other ways of premotion would be helpful.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, do you have any family that can help you out? Also you might try talking to the people you owe money too and let them know the situation and maybe they will let you pay what you owe in installments.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Yes, I got family. But I'm not sure if they would help me out. I will call the company I owe $ too on monday to find out my options.

ABW Ambassador
    I think who you owe money too will work on some arrangement with you. Their main concerne is getting paid, and if you show them that you want too and just can't pay the whole thing right now, usually they will understand and work something out.

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW Ambassador
    Insurance companies all to often look for ways to not pay. Before calling your insurance company, call your state insurance commissioner. They can give you some helpful information. Then call the insurance company. If they give you the run around, then let them know you will be calling the State Insurance Commission about this matter. For a small bill like yours, they may decide that dealing with the state insurance commission is more hassle than it's worth and decide to pay.

Jim

Medical bills are usually the most expensive but also the easiest to deal with. As long as you send them something every month they will usually not hassle you.

Jason, consider yourself lucky. In December I had medical bills of over $20,000 and NO insurance!
    Hospitals are more than happy to accept even $20 a month as long as you keep consistent with whatever small payment you work out.
    I know they offered me all kinds of options.
    Luckily though, I was able to pay it, but they didn't know that and were more than generous in their offers.
    And by next year at this time you will be making tons from affiliate marketing and you won't have to worry about it!

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> my health insurance company is telling me that I didn't have enough hours that they won't pay my bill, Which is pure BS, Been working for Safeway <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Safeway does business like Farmer Jack, they probably stuck you with a BS "part time" designation even if you work full time. At FJ, there were only a certain number of full-time "slots" per job category--and everyone else was considered part-time even if they actually worked OVER 40 hours/week! This contractual designation allowed them to only offer the cheapie insurance which doesn't cover much, pay less holiday pay, etc. A real rip!

Good luck calling the creditor(s), that does sound like your best bet. Then type, type, type, so you can pay it off ASAP and quit paying the interest they're almost certain to charge...

~Revenue is King

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread