I'm lost on what I should be focusing for my site for Christmas. If any Abw merchants wants some good Sales for Christmas and is willing to help me on what may be good this Holiday season for my site... Send me a private message and I'll send you my URL.. or if you want view my profile if you have access and send me some ideas(private messages please).

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I'm thinking of introducing a new Toy for Christmas you can promote. A Grinch Doll wearing Holdup suspenders with a Paul Nichols face. You pull it's finger and he pukes out green slime while emitting a colon burp. The kids of ABWers will demand this one. Leftovers can be given away on the next AffiliateForce cruise.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    You should be able to sell almost anything at Christmas. Look at Christmas sites and see what they offer, get your ideas from looking around. Be creative though, be different. High traffic si what you are looking for, and the sales will come in. Christmas is a lucrative opportunity, as long as you get the traffic

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Ah, the pre-Christmas season.

This is when even *I* start to w*rk... It's time to tune up the MONEY MACHINE!

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

It's time to be working on Christmas pages now. I'm already getting searches from the artsy/craftsy crowd for homemade gift ideas. Think about the normal progression of holiday activities that people undertake. Start with craft supplies for the do-it-yourselfers. As fall approaches people are thinking about outdoor decorations, lighting, etc. As cooler weather approaches concentrate on indoor decorating and gift shopping. Watch your merchant's shipping deadlines and count the shopping days left before Christmas. As the deadline approaches find those last minute shipping offers and merchants offering quick delivery. And don't forget the after holiday sales. Check your keywords as the season progresses and re-optimize pages accordingly. Search terms change as the season progresses.
    Gosh, it's a wonderfull time of the year!

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ABW Ambassador
    I have already sold a Christmas tree

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

ABW Ambassador
    Started preparing fo this Christmas, Jan. 2

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

Everyone may think this is odd, but I go to the store "Wal-Mart" and see what they are displaying and when. 2 weeks ago they moved in their Xmas stuff. Guess what I am focusing on.

I try to emulate what the Bog Boys do, not only are they successful but they have the best-paid marketing teams available!

Just my 2 cents on how I gain by how they spend there marketing dollars….

Another option I use is: I watch an obscene amount of TV and see what’s being promoted the most and tag along on their TV dollars!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread