ABW Ambassador
    This morning while I was working on a site, my screen suddenly went dead and my computer became very quiet. On replugging a bumped socket back into the wall and rebooting, I discovered that my ADSL modem would not sync in and an internet connection was not possible. IT was then that I realised I had been hit by the Internet's latest WORM variation.

This worm can strike at any time. Look out for flashes of honey coloured fur in the vicinity of your feet. Luckily I had a spare RJ11 telephone extension wire to replace the one that Max.Upset.WORM had chewed through in two places so my downtime was limited to 10 minutes.

BE WARNED!

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - Sun Tzu</font>

LOL DPG,

Sounds like Max is feeling Neglected A firend of mine had a Rabbit. She would let it loose when she first got it. Jeeez, the thing ate trough almost every wire in here house. How the rabbit never got zapped beats me

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> A firend of mine had a Rabbit. She would let it loose when she first got it. Jeeez, the thing ate trough almost every wire in here house. How the rabbit never got zapped beats me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Thats what I am worried about. I got some deterent spray and sprayed it on every wire in the house. Only thing is now he has to sleep at the other end of the room as I think the smell is a bit strong for him.

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - Sun Tzu</font>

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread