I had a 3 day golf tournament this week end and I just couldn't get it going! Played some of my worst golf in a while but got home and at least there some sales on my site. That's one thing I really love. I work for hours and hours and then I can go and have fun (or not) and I might make some money. Very cool.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

Jeeez Ron, Im jealous. 3 days of GOLF I use to be able to get out alot but since a back operation I haven't been able to much the last few years. Last year = zero times

This year I said screw it and have been trying to get out almost once a week. I did get to play in a one day tournament this year

What really sucks is I bought a new set of clubs this year and a new driver. The driver I got from Overstock about 2-3 months ago and only got to use it about 4 times before it BROKE My son hit a ball and the head broke off of it I'll have to see what the waranty on it is. No reason it should of broken. The thing that really sucks is I was crushing the drives and they were straight as an arrow. I don't know whether to get the same one if they have it and won't replace it or not. It was cheap, 100.00 + marked down to 28.00 I think. Thats probably why the big mark down

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

Ya, I know I play too much golf (2 times a week) but I've just got to get outside once in a while. Sorry to hear about the back operation. A few years ago I thought I was going that way but before I had the operation it started to improve but sometimes I feel I living on borrowed time. I really don't have a big swing and follow through but I feel that it's safer for the back that way.

Good luck on your playing and keep hitting them down the middle Packster.

Ron

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

Don’t even talk to me about golf. I’ve only made it out once this summer. For some reason my usual golfing buddies think it’s more important to go to work than play golf. Imagine that. Looks like I’m going to have to find some new friends that are as bad at golf as I am.

Jason
    “I get on my knees and pray, we don’t get fooled again!” – Who said that? I said that!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Packster is complaining about that one breaking when the kid tried to launch a boulder 200 yards....just kidding. For 28.00 you should have bought 2 of them and used one for a snake stick.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread