Due to a family tragedy at http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=7086057303 I am really having a hard time with this emotionally, I'm decided to take couple days off abw and the computer. I'll be back in couple days, Just letting you all know, if I am away from abw, Don't think I have given up on my Dream, Just going though hard times. I'll be back.

Sorry to hear about this Jason.

I think Andy gave the best advice <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Just remember the good times you had together, and he will live on in your heart forever.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Keep your chin up Jason it will get easier with time.

Take care
    YouTrek.com

ABW Ambassador
    Sorry to hear it, best of luck.

I think i should stop posting while you are gone, your never ending supply of optimism and postive thoughts balance out the likes of me. I am sure we will all miss you while you are gone.

Chet

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Hope you start feeling better soon Jason. The death of somone close is a difficult thing to deal with. Sometimes when things are tough in life, giving yourself sometime from all the normal distractions and responsibilities can be the best thing you can do for yourself. Take care and keep your faith.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

Jason,

It is times like what you are experiencing now that make us stronger. I hope that you don't distance yourself from the public. Be strong, and continue what you've started because you are on the right way to succeed.

You have my full support.

Alex
    AlexBet Design

Hello everyone. It's sure hard to go away from this board, couldn't resist.. First off I would like to thank everyone for the support while I'm going though this hard time. I'm trying to forget this happened, but I don't think I'm ever going to forget, I have decided I don't think I'm going to be able to get away from this forum because I have thought about AlexBet's post and he's right I need too remember: "I hope that you don't distance yourself from the public. Be strong, and continue what you've started because you are on the right way to succeed" That is truely inspirational to my heart and commitment. I think I'm going to be strong for my uncle and Mother who died when I was 4 years old I know they are over me in heaven watching me. I am going to make some more pages and sites and show a full on commitment so I can reach my goals and really be strong and show my family what I can acomplish!

Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a
    real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution
    in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let
    this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high
    ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

It is our special duty,
    that if anyone needs our help,
    We should give him such help to our utmost powers."
    -- Cicero

source: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Garde...dExcerpts7.htm Thanks everyone for your support and condolences and I will be ok, just going to take a while..

Blessed Be

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yes certainly the best way to honor people, in my honest opinion, is to continue to do the best you can in order to make them proud of what you can accomplish.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Sanderson
    "Lets sell some Rocks.....!!"

Mondera.com Partner Management
    90 Return Days : 100% Parasite Free : Fast Support : Commission on ALL Sales.

Visit the Mondera Partner Support Zone : Click Here

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    I know they are over me in heaven watching me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jason,

Not only are they in heaven, their very essence is inside of you, what they shared with you for whatever physical time you shared together, has found a way to intertwine itself into your life in a way that makes you and everyone of us unique individuals.

I lost my dad several years ago, but i am so much a product of the values, character and morals that were instilled in me while growing up. He is inside of me everyday as i make every little decision in my life that leads to actions, which shape my entire life and the loved ones around me.

Be strong, be proud and happy that you are making them smile from above...

Peace !!

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com

Parasite Free in 2003!

Condolensces and strength.

We are here for you!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I know they are over me in heaven watching me. I am going to make some more pages and sites and show a full on commitment so I can reach my goals and really be strong and show my family what I can acomplish!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I truly believe that life doesn't end with our deaths. I am sure that your mother and uncle are always with you and that they are watching your every move. Therefore, try to make them proud.
    Alex
    AlexBet Design

Andy from Tiger and AlexBet, I had just read what you wrote Jason in regards to his loss of his UNCLE and was touched as your words have helped me..Just recently on July 18,2003 I lost my DAD to a heart attack and I so dear miss him..
    I was moved by your vision as to THEY ARE STILL WITH US as I strongly believe in my faith and above all believe this is true...

Jason, Not sure if this holds water and I wont take your ear or anyone elses for a great time telling you this..

It is about my GF's sister
    It was raining heavy one night and they arrived back home at their house from a party and they were exhausted..

My Girlfriends sister told her bf to stay the night sleep on the couch,however,he decided to leave and take the long drive home.. As the story goes, he died in a crash as he was entering near his home..

1 year later on the eve of his and my GF's sisters anniversary, my GF's sister drove up to his house and it was raining...as she stared at his home for second or 2, the light turned off and turned back on..Till this day she believes that it was him saying hello or such..

SEE Jason although our loved ones leave us pysically they never leave us SPIRITUALLY.. YOUR UNCLE AND YOUR MOM is still here Jason and like you and me and everyone else we will all be together with them in the eternal life.

I don't mean to get religious or anything, just wanted to share that story and try to help as I know what your feeling.

Keep the faith Jason and take your time.

ANDREW - GOWIRELESS

Jason, See if you can get ahold of the scripture "SAFELY HOME" it is a beauitful writing, it helped me as it showed me my DAD is not only at peace in Heaven but like Andy from Tiger and AlexBet says, he is here watching my every move..

Read that to yourself if you can when you feel sad, it gives me strength or read Footprints, that's another nice writing.

Andrew- GOWIRELESS

ABW Ambassador
    My condolences once again. You know where we are should you need some company.

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Know Google as you know yourself and you will live to fight many battles - Sun Tzu</font>

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

My condolences to you, Jason

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AlexBet:
    I truly believe that life doesn't end with our deaths. I am sure that your mother and uncle are always with you and that they are watching your every move. Therefore, try to make them proud.
    Alex
    http://www.alexbet.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree with Alex.

Download Site Map Creator Today

Thanks everyone... I'm making them proud! One new site a month and one new page a day... ABW and my commitment is going to change lives! I think That will make them proud! Still grieving but I will remain strong!!

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GOWIRELESS:
    SEE Jason although our loved ones leave us pysically they never leave us SPIRITUALLY.. YOUR UNCLE AND YOUR MOM is still here Jason and like you and me and everyone else we will all be together with them in the eternal life.

ANDREW - GOWIRELESS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andrew - Amen!

My condolences to you and yours, sorry about your dad, now is the time to show him what he created and make him proud !!

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread