....that will allow me to enter the FROM address.

Reason being, I use companyname@mydom.com when I place orders and stuff at companyname, then use the catchall to grab it into my root account. Then if I need to exchange any correspondence with them it becomes hard work!

Make sence to anyone?

ABW Ambassador
    If I understand you correctly, you can do that through Outlook Express. Define multiple identities. Then choose the right one in the "from address" listbox.

Check out Pegasus. Don't have the url, but a google search should be able to find it. Just setup an email alias for whatever email address you want your emails to come from.

I do the same thing with Eudora for Scripts.

Chris

----------------------------
    <FONT SIZE=1>ezDatafeed.com - Merchants - Give your affiliates your datafeed outside the networks, without cost to the affiliate. Check out ezDatafeed.com for more information.
    Scriptsforyoursite.com - Featuring datafeed import scripts for Backcountry Store, Coldwater Creek, Mondera.com and many more.....</font>

Eudora calls these "personalities" and is pretty good at switching between them automatically.

I like Eudora a lot, not least because you can turn off things like Microsoft's security-hole-ridden HTML viewer and disable remote loading of images. Well worth the price

________
    All your commission are belong to us.
    Check out the latest Homeland Security press releases.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KCEdit:
    If I understand you correctly, you can do that through Outlook Express. Define multiple identities. Then choose the right one in the "from address" listbox.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>This is in accounts, right? (I dont seem to have OE anymore) I have it setup that way on outlook for some but they are a pain to setup, I'd like to just type the reply-to if possible....

I tried it in webmail cos it has a field for reply-to, but I sent a message to myself and it didn't show the typed address in outlook

Eudora Rocks!

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

Another vote for Eudora! It makes managing my 15+ e-mail accounts a childplay

YOURsoft affiliate software
    Join YOURsoft "affiliate program for affiliate software"!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cditty:
    Check out Pegasus. Don't have the url, but a google search should be able to find it. Just setup an email alias for whatever email address you want your emails to come from.

I do the same thing with Eudora for Scripts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks Chris, Pegasus almost does what I need... it will certainly work until I find something better

Scripts..... I need a script that will save the attachment in an email an name it the same as the subject line... anyone have any idea if this can be done?

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread