Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Von's had a seafood sale so I'm having a BIG shrimp cocktail appetizer and HUGE
    King crab legs and for dinner.

What's eating me?

1) I'm ashamed to admit it - but no matter how hard I try I can't quit smoking.
    It's killing me, literally! Tuesday I try again, wish me luck!

2) No matter how hard I try - even though I work least 70 hours and 7 days a week, I still can't get all the "big picture" things done I want to, like improve my own sites. Seems I am always working for customers and can never get around to my Catalyst site, which I need to in order to attract more new customers.

I have made a commitment to spend part of the day tomorrow, the holiday, working on my own site - in addition to all the things I need to do for clients.

What are YOU eating and what's eating YOU?

Linda Buquet :: Affiliate Management Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!
    </font>

Linda:

Interesting.

Well, tonight I grilled filets & portobellos for my wife & I. Delicious.

What's eating me? Well, I didn't win the Powerball for one. More seriously, it's not setting aside enough time for the kids in our church's senior high youth group. I volunteer as a youth group leader and Sunday school teacher, but wish I could discipline myself to write more notes to them and attend more school activities.

By the way, my son wants to put in a few graemlins, since I'm at home. These are his favorites:

See you all Tuesday!

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Karl,

Sounds like you have a well grounded family life and some great commitments to church.

How old is your son? How many kids do you have?

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit ABW Forum
    <FONT COLOR=red size="1">EveryTicket Sports/Concert Tickets :: Irv's Luggage Warehouse :: Executive Essentials Office & Gifts:
    DentalPlans :: HealthPlans :: Avid Hosting :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds Music :: Roadloans :: MORE!
    </font>

New York Steak. Yummmmm
    I can't quit smoking either. I love my smoke and have no desire to quit. In a few weeks I have to go to the hospital for 5 or so days. This is going to be interesting I think the first few days I may have enough drugs that I don't care I can't smoke. After that who knows, I may go insane.

Last two days tried that "Hollywood Celebrity Diet". PSanf lost 10 pounds in 2 days so I thought "What the heck", and gave it a go. Had a two day headache and lost a grand total of 2 pounds. So, just had a bowl of chili and crackers. It was real good.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not eating anything .
    Should I be ?

I wasn't even thinking about food , but now that you mention it , a quick midnight snack and going to sleep sounds like a good plan .

What's eating me now, is that I can't decide on what to have for a snack.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catalyst:
    1) I'm ashamed to admit it - but no matter how hard I try I can't quit smoking.
    It's killing me, literally! Tuesday I try again, wish me luck!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you really stressed out? Have you tried patches?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>2) No matter how hard I try - even though I work least 70 hours and 7 days a week, I still can't get all the "big picture" things done I want to, like improve my own sites. Seems I am always working for customers and can never get around to my Catalyst site, which I need to in order to attract more new customers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It sounds like you are working way too much for your clients. Don't go burning yourself out.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have made a commitment to spend part of the day tomorrow, the holiday, working on my own site - in addition to all the things I need to do for clients.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you ever have quality time for yourself? You should devote some of your time to you. Forget your work, and that of your clients, and concentrate on you

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Are you really stressed out? Have you tried patches?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2) No matter how hard I try - even though I work least 70 hours and 7 days a week, I still can't get all the "big picture" things done I want to, like improve my own sites. Seems I am always working for customers and can never get around to my Catalyst site, which I need to in order to attract more new customers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm Quite similar to me Linda, Except Work is causing me to sleep 12+ usually or not enough. That's why I"m going to quit so I can do this fulltime. And focus on my health and me. okay gotta go and do some shopping while I'm downloading free trail of dreamweaver and then I"m going to make more sites. and Give my 2 week notice and 30 day notice to my landlord! Okay talk later everyone!

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

ABW Ambassador
    Will be going to cookout shortly, so will be eating everything

Whats eating me know? Nothing major, how preseason football is stupid and how TMobile stopped tracking for me this month after a great month last month.

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

KFC,

Tired of cooking all week long so some KFC is what I ate today.

What’s eating me?

Having quite smoking smelling smoke is killing me! Hubby craves the smell, I all but want to HURL!

How I quite on New years day this year. Looked at hubby and said enough is enough. Today is the day!

We both agreed, I purchased an IFit.com treadmill (yes used an affiliate link) plugged it into my computer and VCR/DVD. Every time I wanted a smoke I walked/ran, whatever it took.

I was way to exhausted to want a smoke! And the smoking smell after 30 mins of walking YUKKY!!!!!!!

It was the smell that got me to stick with it. And even if hubby wanted to go back. Ya a smell like that in your house.. NOOOOO WAYYYYY. He had no other choice by then!

Beter add that after 3 months I had the ceilings painted, look up at that yellow stuff....

Linda:

Try to stay grounded, though it's a challenge! My son will be 6 in October, my new daughter will be 2 in October [if you haven't, you can read about her arrival here].

If we can pull together the cash, we'd love to adopt another. Three seems like a good number, but, as my father would say, the bottom line is the bottom line. We working to rearrange our finances and make it happen.

Karl Smith

Karl, just read the story about Catie! Wow you are really something. I applaud what you did and wish you luck on #3!

</font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:If we can pull together the cash, we'd love to adopt another. Three seems like a good number, but, as my father would say, the bottom line is the bottom line. We working to rearrange our finances and make it happen.

Karl Smith
    _http://www.phillyburbs.com_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you operate an affiliate site of your own? Or do you just work for the Philly site? Have you thought about setting up your own site? You can make a fortune doing this

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Karl, if you aren't picky about age, I have a couple of kids I could send you cheap...

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Hey Karl,

I applaud you There are so many children in this world that could use some help. Looks like you have done your part.

Although we did not physically adopt a child, we have a foster child from Asia. Love getting letters from her.

Good luck with #3 Karl!

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

@ cj: i've toyed with them, but never anything serious. i would do it as a sideline, but, as i've stated before, i enjoy the corporate environment [yes, i know this makes me a freak].

@ connie: you'd be surprised how many people make similar offers ... ... right now the work with the high schoolers in our church youth group will have to suffice.

@ Linda & Ian: thanks for the support. i wish we could adopt enough to field a football team!

Karl Smith

What a great thread. I thought I'd throw in my proverbial 2 cents.

What am I eating? I just got done eating some dry cereal - Quaker's bagged version of golden grahams. Why bagged? We're trying to get our first house and we need to tighten our belts.

What's eating me? I just got back from vacation and I'm STILL tired. I need to get some motivation and WAKE UP! And if not, I need to find out why I am so tired and take care of it.

It's very important to share your hardships with others so you can put them into perspective. And then you can share your joys, too!

-patrice

ABW Ambassador
    What am I eating and whats eating me?

Just got back from my favourite dinky little cafe in Seatoun (The only cafe in Seatoun) where I am yet to have anything off the menu which hasn't outdone anywhere else.

I had Eggs Benedict which they do with grilled ham over slivers of toasted burger style rounds. This is topped with gently poached eggs smothered in a slightly mustardy hollandaise sauce and the plate is lightly garnished with a smidgeon of smoked paprika.

Their coffee is to die for and their prices are mysteriously still out of town.

Whats eating me?

Nothing I can think of right now apart from the usual petty matrimonial nonsense. I don't think I could be much more content than I am right now

Linda, I hear you about the smoking. I am a lost cause in that department and quite frankly, enjoy smoking. I just try to cut back now and again by keeping my smokes in another room so I have to consciously get up and go light up rather than subconsiously chain smoking like I would if they were in the room.

ABW Ambassador
    Mrs Poon.

Both ways

===============================
    PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!

Poon!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

LOL! Nova, they're all the same

I'm going to have a feast tonight with a doz giant Tassmanian Oysters all to myself, 2lbs of King Prawns, a bottle of wine, a French stick and Chocolate Gelati to finish...can't wait for dinner

@ Poon

I don't like the way Nova swings that hammer Poon, looks like it could be painful

I got my t-shirt
    Did I win the 200,000 post?
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> LOL! Nova, they're all the same <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's a handfull I tell yah!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm going to have a feast tonight with a doz giant Tassmanian Oysters all to myself, 2lbs of King Prawns, a bottle of wine, a French stick and Chocolate Gelati to finish...can't wait for dinner <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MJ I love seafood, especially Oyster half shuck, steam or raw! Yummmm.

Oh my I am getting hungry just talking about seafood!

Kitchen time...

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>He's a handfull I tell yah!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ughhh - she meant mouthfull - LOL!

PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!

Ummm...guess you guys are busy tonight...and not coding lol!

26. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread