Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Web Ho - Design B!tch ~Michelle's Avatar
    Just curious what everyone else "does" besides affiliate marketing (if anything).

I'll go first.

I do affiliate marketing.

I have my own graphic design/website design/hosting business.

I have sites that I have to update daily/weekly.

I sell for other companies on eBay.

I have some how become the neighborhood computer guru. (Just about the town's *LOL*)

I also homeschool my 13 & 4 year old kids.

This is in addition to cleaning my house, cooking, taking care of my mom and her home/laundry.

Some days there sure aren't enough hours in a day, but somehow I manage it!

For fun my husband & kids like to go GeoCaching. I have gone once so far and really liked it. We also like to watch Hockey (Go Wings!)

So, how about the rest of you?

~Michelle

"All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

"Work to become, not to acquire." -- Confucius

We HomeSchool our 4 children too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heyder:
    We HomeSchool our 4 children too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool deal! Howdy fellow HS!

~Michelle

I homeschool too!

I have a 9 year old, twin 7 year olds, 6 year old and 7 month old - all boys.

Affiliate marketing is new for me but I also do a lot of ebay. (should say that I have in the past - I've slowed down these past few months since my attention has turned to AM) Ebay is so much work.)

Candace

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Candace:
    I homeschool too!

I have a 9 year old, twin 7 year olds, 6 year old and 7 month old - all boys.

Affiliate marketing is new for me but I also do a lot of ebay. (should say that I have in the past - I've slowed down these past few months since my attention has turned to AM) Ebay is so much work.)

Candace<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi to you too!

~Michelle

Candace OMG! How do you find the time? Our boys are 8,6,4 and girl is going to be 2 soon.

I don't do much myself. You all sound so busy. All I do besides affiliate marketing is my day job which is System Administrator at a local bank.

Ron

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

If you're talking about things to make extra money - I'm an Ice Hockey Referee.

Fred

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>You might just be a Parasite if..."You can't schedule a family reunion until after the parole board meets"</font>

ABW Ambassador
    I'm working on my major in Marketing. Still have 2 years left

-------------
    build, build, build, build...

My official job title is Northern European Infrastructure Support Analyst. Umm basically it means a Systems Administrator with some other bells and whistles.

I work for a New York based outfit with worldwide offices. It's really not very exciting

Also I'm a DINKY

________
    All your commission are belong to us.
    Check out the latest Homeland Security press releases.

I am a complete BUM, I took early retirement and so when something is needed I do it.

Humm should go back to school to learn that.... And that’s what I do.

Humm wonder what a pond would look like there and next thing you know I am digging and getting my ass burnt. But I did build my pond. Have a stray snake there, tons of frogs, and finally placed fish in it.

For the most part I try to figure ways to get all 4 dogs to swim better, rollerblade better or just simply have fun with me. I have 4 Weimaraner!

Greta pic of my baby and my backyard pond

Almost for got to show ne bieng a BUM

[This message was edited by SandraR on September 02, 2003 at 06:36 AM.]

I home schooled PSanf!

Wow, this seems to attract a pretty high percentage of home schoolers.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

i play a little basketball overseas (spain)
    update my websites
    play basketball
    update my websites

oh play basketball

Besides AM I design custom homes, mostly log homes and cabins for rural mountain settings. I've been doing this since I was 16. When I find time, I work on my hand-dug backyard koi ponds. We also do home care for my father-in-law. Running two households and keeping him healthy is exhausting.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well I'm often busy doing computer system installs, designing web sites for clients, *****ing on ABW forums, getting Home Schooled by my Parrot, boating and dancing. Favorite passion is blowing my TigerDirect commission check on a crap table as an excuse to get on a happy drunk.

I'll volunteer to put a soothing blam on SandraR's pond digging mussles and teach her Weimaraners how to retrieve ducks since I have so much free time.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hmmm, can I participate in this thread since I only do AM as a part of my F-T job?

In addition to being my FT job as Exec. Editor of phillyBurbs, I teach as an adjunct instructor at two New Jersey universities. I lead several professional workshops for the newspaper industry as well as consulting work (mostly design) for small and mid-size newspapers. I volunteer as a Sunday School teacher and youth group leader for the high school kids at our church and as a youth sports coach. I used to do a lot of umpiring, but that has fallen by the wayside in recent years.

When I can catch a free moment, I love playing PS2 sports games with my son.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Wow! It is interesting to see what everyone does no matter how you tie into affiliate work.

I can't believe we have as many homeschoolers as we do! That's great!

~Michelle

ABW Ambassador
    We eat, sleep, and sex affiliate marketing!

I used to be an outdoorsman that fished and golfed every chance I got. Now, I just stay home and let Nova homeschool me about the really important things in life.

Actually, we started AM April 2002 and it's been all work since then. We looked at it like a business from the start and knew that it would take hard work and long hours to get things going from scratch. We've paid our dues, but are still learning.

Much of the hard work has been done so working hard isn't as much a factor anymore - It's working smart that we try and focus on now.

We are hoping to start enjoying some of the fruits of labor soon and slow down a bit but there is still so much we want to do it isn't funny. Our list of projects always seems to grow.

While we work all the time it's not to say we don't enjoy ourselves. We're like two kids in a candy store most of the time and always have time to laugh or take a break to come here for more work.

===============================
    PeePee merchants with PooPoo policies allow our earnings to be flushed down the crapper.

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants directly support what many consider unfair trade practices and thievery!
    ===============================

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I have 4 Weimaraner <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks for sharing SandraR! Such beautiful dogs. My 2nd favourite!.

I get up a 6.00am and take Max down to the beach where he runs with the big dogs. About 10 dogs congregate on the beach every morning and bring their owners with them to watch the sun come up and discuss life's banalities.

If the wind comes up I will take a couple of hours off and don my wetsuit for a little RnR windsurfing. I try to get my boys down to the beach every afternoon.

On a weekend I like to go 4WDriving for a couple of hours in NZ's beautiful countryside (Marked courses naturally - no defiling virgin countryside). I try to do something new and different with my boys every weekend and get them out of the country at least twice a year.

Oh... and I almost forgot.. I spend at least an hour a day perusing the fine posts at ABW which improves my earning power and to which I am utterly and hopelessly addicted.

Oh! I forgot my favourite pastime of all time Big Game Fishing... although I don't get the opportunity to that that much of late. I am sure that will change in the summer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Candace OMG! How do you find the time? Our boys are 8,6,4 and girl is going to be 2 soon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Heyder!!! I had visions of a 19 year old whizz kid tearing the affiliate world apart. (Something to do with your Icon I am sure. )

[This message was edited by DPG on September 02, 2003 at 04:22 PM.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>On a weekend I like to go 4WDriving for a couple of hours in NZ's beautiful countryside<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Hey DPG.

I've read a few of your posts and I can't believe this, but I've just realised we live in the same country. What part do you reside in?

The above post may contain traces of nuts.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DPG:
    [QUOTE] I have 4 Weimaraner Thanks for sharing SandraR! Such beautiful dogs. My 2nd favourite!.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Your #1 Pictures PLEASE

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wow, this seems to attract a pretty high percentage of home schoolers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet the paths of our members lives run parallel much more than we know.

Heyder
    As a dyslexic you may never know how close MOMs home skills did the magic God ment!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Wow, this seems to attract a pretty high percentage of home schoolers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I homeschooled my son back in the 1980's. My grandmother homeschooled my mother in the 1920's and 1930's.

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I've read a few of your posts and I can't believe this, but I've just realised we live in the same country. What part do you reside in? ~Rik<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Hi Rik ,

I immigrated to your wonderful country on May 18th from the UK where I was for about 2 years after leaving Africa where I was for 3 1/2 years after leaving Thailand where I was for 2 1/2 years after leaving London where I was for 2 years after leaving the Fiji Islands which is where I was born.

This is my final destination and I am so in love with NZ! I live in Seatoun on the southwest tip of Wellington in Worser Bay. For 4WDriving I head down to the Red Rocks to see the seals or up through the Wairapa. (The recent snowfall was awesome!) One of the many wonderful things about NZ is vehicles cost nothing

SandraR I will follow through with Photos of Max as soon as my shipping arrives!! We have been here 3 months and the shipping is threatening to arrive in the country in a few days (I am not holding my breath.)

[This message was edited by DPG on September 02, 2003 at 05:50 PM.]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast