Move it to a new future!

Move it, I mean move it,
    That excuse of a new life
    climbing to the top,
    Top of the mountain of success
    Take that risk of making changes,
    One desire,one life, one reason
    Move it, Move it to the Future!

Take that risk now. LOL. I'm starting to get the giggles!

So excited that I'm going to be having a new life. Only one life might as well enjoy it! Someone please me into reality!

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

ABW Ambassador
    How are you doing so far in September Jason?

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Looking good. sales are up google has update. Hoping in the end of the month to hit over $400!

ABW Ambassador
    I hope that you get a hell of a lot more than $400 once you have quit your job. You should be seeing much better improvements every month. You seem to be stuck on $400 (a lot of money for a hobby, but not enough to live on)

Actually I'm planning to hit $800 by the end next month. when I'm doing it fulltime... I'm still working at Safeway for another week! then after to move... I'm making more pages right now.

ABW Ambassador
    Go get em Jason. (My advice) Please please try to limit your ABW posting time to an hour or 2 a day. Spend all the extra time you get building pages and researching how to make your existing pages better. Don't just research, follow through and make the changes that you learn about. Never neglect link structure and optimisation. Every page you build should be done in such a way that it builds the value of all your other pages. I am not saying link all pages to each other. It is more complex than that but you must teach yourself.

I am not trying to put you off but I made over $400 yesterday alone.

All the best, DPG

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Parasiteware - Any software, process or method that aims to make money by avoiding any involvement in the sales process apart from hijacking transactions that have been created by the hard work of others.</font>

LA LA LA... I'm in a WILD FUN MOOD Time to make more pages for Christmas! Oh oh.. did someone slip some Enthusiastic potion in my water? DPG- Okay.. I'm getting on ABW Right now to resource talk later.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    I'm making more pages right now.

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jason,

TIP: If the ones you have are not in the top 10 SERPS for the keywords they are targeting, work on tweaking those instead of making new ones with the "non-optimized" formula. More pages does not mean more $$$. Better quality pages means more $$$$. Look at your current pages and determine if they are ranking where they need to be for the keywords....

Good luck to you

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!

Thanks Andy. Right now looks like the search engines are busy for me. getting a lot of click-thrus, I'm checking my stats daily right now and checking my logs frequently checking how they are coming to my site. If they don't convert too well I treak them. looks good just waiting patiently checking the stats to see how they are doing. Looks good right now. based on hits and conversion. everything usually converts 1-200 clicks I get an average of 20-200 hits a day right now for my main merchants.

ABW Ambassador
    I would tweak what you have instead of making more pages, converting at 1 in 200 overall is bad. You need to figure out how to convert before moving on.

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

TrustNo ®- Okay thanks for the help I'll start treaking pages then instead of making new ones.. should I start at the ones that aren't seeing any traffic and are in google?

ABW Ambassador
    First do you have Wordtracker? If not i would get it, the majority of the people that make money at this, have it. I love it.

ABW Ambassador
    There is a reason why you have not gone beyond $400 a month. Building new pages is not the answer, and you need to realise that.
    I have gone over $1,200 so far this month. There is a reason for this, I stopped adding pages until I learned how to get the visitors to my existing pages. Then I started adding new pages.

Learn how to attract the visitors to your pages, and don't just build build build.

DO NOT build pages for Christmas until you know how to build them properly!

I use both Wordtracker(the free version) and keywordcount.com

I just need to figure out where to get started on treaking pages? Not all sites are in search engines yet. though I'm started seeing some sales come in.. I have a problem trying to choose which merchants to make pages for too.
    Anyway I would be making more if I wasn't working at Safeway. as soon as I'm off I will have enough time to make pages and do this fulltime.

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, you need to realise that working at Safeway has nothing to do with you not getting the results that you should be getting after doing this for as long as you have been doing this.

Quitting your job and doing this full time will not result in extra income if you don't learn how to build your pages to a higher standard.

ABW Ambassador
    How many domains do you own?

cjshoppingnetwork- Learn how to attract the visitors to your pages, and don't just build build build.

I don't build pages I build attractive pages and then make pages related to that page. So I don't just build. I think I'm not as far as I want because of lack of time. Since I'm too tired from Graveyard to work on this more.

cjshoppingnetwork - I have 2 domains right now
    a freebies domain and a shopping site.

cjshoppingnetwork- I disagree Graveyard(working 40 hours a week) sleeping from 9 am-9pm every day then taking a shower and then going to work. Tell me I have time?

ABW Ambassador
    If you don't have the time to dedicate to your site, then why do you spend so much time on here?

ABW Ambassador
    Jason, what is your goal, what kind of site do you want? Product site? Shopping directory? Coupon Site? Combination of the above? First decide, get some focus on what you're trying to accomplish.

I don't feel like making pages. To tired and can't think. after work

Anyway I try not to be offensive, and I hope I'm not offending anyone, But I really dislike it when abw members flame other members when they have no idea on the members position or lifestyle. So not to be mean but please don't flame other members who tell you why there not doing as good as hoping. Like I will increase my commissions after I leave Safeway because I will have a better commitment and schedule to do this biz. Now I'm not trying to flame people so please don't be offended by what I said above.

Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    I don't build pages I build attractive pages ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Attractive pages don't sell. Just ask Ecom Mike. Search-optimized pages sell. If they're attractive, that's a bonus. If they're *too* attractive, they also won't sell.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If you don't have the time to dedicate to your site, then why do you spend so much time on here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

Michael

ABW Ambassador
    I do hope you make more money. I would like to see you dissappear for awhile, get moved, work your ass off, get over $1000 a month, then come back and tell us all "I told you i can progress" then get back to work and progress some more. I see the enthusiasm, time for some action, some results. The time you're on this board you could be tweaking something. Right now you're all talk, show me something and i'll be the first to congratulate you, i've always felt theres enough money out there for everybody.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast