ABW Ambassador

I must be retarded or something , because my mouse has been giving me problems for weeks now and I never bothered replacing it until today.
    (kept trying to clean it out, tap it , jiggle it, whatever seemed to make it work better )

This morning, I smashed it against the desk with all the power in my right arm . Ouch that really hurt - another stupid move . I'll be hurting for days

Imagine having to make many , many attempts for each and every copy and paste action , click four or five times using every ounce of muscle in the fingertip to get it to click , and then this morning , the final straw was when I had to resort to using the keyboard to get around .

So do I get the dingbat award and win a T-shirt or what ?

hehe Wireless optical is the only way to go. Get yourself a battery charger and an extra set ready to go when they're needed. I don't need a wireless keyboard but for the mouse I couldn't live without it.

How much did I really make?

ABW Ambassador
    MS Intelliouse Explorer and matching keyboard kicka$$

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>Parasiteware - Any software, process or method that aims to make money by avoiding any involvement in the sales process apart from hijacking transactions that have been created by the hard work of others.</font>

ABW Ambassador
    Roller Mice are so, well, antiquish anymore! Optical mice are the only way to go! Even better if you have a wireless one (which I don't, yet).

Jim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimh009:
    Roller Mice are so, well, antiquish anymore! Optical mice are the only way to go! Even better if you have a wireless one (which I don't, yet).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Brand new ones from MS were introduced yesterday, should be available in a week or two - they even have a tilting mouse wheel so you can sideways scroll in the bad design web sites (or in Excel). And a leather one too, if you're not a cow lover.

I always liked the idea of a retinal tracking system instead of a mouse. You could twinkle your nose like bewitched to click. Hands free!

Drawback would be the oversized muscular noses we'd all get as heavy computer users.

i use optical mouse too.

but what about the need for wireless?
    seems not much difference.

http://8n.nu

I have an optical cordless Logitech mouse, but hardly use it. I prefer this beauty:

When my mouse gets that way, I just get out the rubbing alcohol and clean the innards in the darned thing. Works like a charm. But, then I'm the one who STILL is using a keyboard where all the letters are worn off.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

I had a wireless optical but I kept losing it (messy messy desk) so I had to go back to wired

Lola: hahaha now that is funny, I also tried to "revive" my mouse for many months before getting a new one.

Heydey: Not sure why eye track is not more common in the computer arena. I know Canon makes an eye track 35mm & video camera. Just look and the camera focuses on that object. Maybe soon?!

Matlok: I also use a trackball mouse. The normal ones kills my wrist. The first few days were difficult but I can even do sensitive photoshoping now with my thumb doing the moving.

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

Lola

Your mouse is running too fast or it likes to hide somewhere

http://8n.nu

Can't see the point in wireless, what with fiddling about with chargers.

I use a Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse at home at the "Explorer" version at work. The one with the extra buttons on the site is useless, and I end up turning them off. Microsoft keyboards are nice too

Shame that almost every other Microsoft product sucks though!

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The Logitech Marble or TrackBall mouse cannot be beat for precision, ease of use and eliminating Tarpel Tunnel Syndrome.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I can remember when a mouse had one click button and a rubberball!

The Perfect Mix
    http://www.sitepunch.com

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread