Here on the eve of the second anniversary of the worst tragedy in U.S. history, let us remember all the heroes that gave their lives up for others as well as all the loved ones of those who died. Let's try to think of those that are less fortunate than us or are sick in the hospital. You can donate blood, give charity, say a prayer... try to do something meaningful to help make this world a better place.

I will never forget that day being that a friend of mine died that day. Eight of my neighborhood's firefighters died while trying to save others. May the evil in the world be destroyed so that peace and tranquility reign soon...

God Bless America

ABW Ambassador
    It seems people all over the country knew some of these poor people whose lives were snuffed out.
    Never Forget!
    God Bless America
    Cazzie

Join the Fight! Parasite Free In 2003!

I'm not an American but I for sure will never forget that.

God Bless you guys.

I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>
    Take care
    YouTrek.com

In Flanders Fields
    John McCrae (1872-1918)

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
    Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
    We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
    In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
    In Flanders fields.

-------------

Vicki

If you lose respect for the squirrels
    you will have problems during the running... eds

Hard to believe it's been 2 years seems like yesterday. I might someday forgive but I will NEVER forget.
    NYPD
    NYFD
    God Bless America

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well my heart goes out to all, like me, who lost a love one in that horrendous evil act against all humanity. My 2 grand kids are motherless and I have no answers for them or my son. One day all who cheered that day will have to answer for their hearts in front of their maker. Never forget and never vote for anyone who wouldn't follow in GWB's footsteps if given a chance to take the battle to them.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Ecom and Charlie,

I pray for you and your two grand kids and the rest of your family.

I have lived here in U.S. for over 15 yrs and I have learn so much and have been given an opportunity that millions have not.
    I am proud to be in America!

God Bless America

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    My heart goes out to all who were effected by this horrible act. As a non american we watched from afar in horror at this horrendous cowardly attack.
    Akiva's post is something we can all do. It may make a world of difference to someone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Let's try to think of those that are less fortunate than us or are sick in the hospital. You can donate blood, give charity, say a prayer... try to do something meaningful to help make this world a better place. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You would be amazed how little small things you can do for someone which seems so inconsequential to you at the time can make a HUGE difference to someone in need.

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

To all those who lost loved ones and friends, you, your families and those you have lost are in our thoughts and prayers.

I live 40 minutes outside of NYC and I worked in the financial industry in the WTC for a number of years. I lost several friends and collegues on 9-11. It is still impossible to even type about it without tears welling up in my eyes.

We have blacken our home page in remembrance, as we did last year and will continue to do every year going forward.

Maria

May the light of light and hope always shine in our hearts, God be with the families and their lost ones.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

God Bless America.

xtremeshopping.org
    Beware parasiteware
    <a href="http://www.parasiteware.com/"target="_blank">click here<a>

That was a terrible day for the whole world, not only for America. May god bless all the victims of that horrible attack. My heart goes out to all the families that lost their loved ones and friends on that day.

Alex
    AlexBet Design

May God bless the victims and their families.

My heart and prayers go out to all those who have been affected by this tragedy.

To those that have lost family, friends, loved ones - may God comfort you, lift you up and give you His peace. (John 14:27).

To the heroes - those who laid down their lives for the lives of others...Jesus said it best, "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13).

God bless you,
    Candace

15 years and counting
    I lost a few of my friends working at my favorite restaurant "Windows of the World"
    I could have been there that day. They are still in my prayers everyday.
    We need to remember and never forget.
    God Bless America.

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    America will never forget..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> We arose from the ashes of the towers in the sky, We're a proud, mighty nation and we hold our heads high!

Back from Ground Zero where we all shed a tear,
    We'll show to the world that we won't live in fear.

They tried to destroy us on that fateful day,
    September eleventh in our memory will stay.

With flags full unfurled, we'll fight night and day, To protect and defend our American way!

So united we'll stand for the whole world to see
    We're the home of the brave and we all will agree, United we'll stand in the land of the free! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

God Bless the families and friends who were affected by this tragedy...

Andy Rodriguez,
    Online Advertising / Affiliate Marketing Manager

TigerDirect.com
    P: (305) 415-2313
    E: andy.rodriguez@tigerdirect.com
    AIM: affiliatedoctor

Parasite Free in 2003!

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    Mike..my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today and everyday.

May God provide strength and comfort to those who lost loved ones.

I'll never forget the sickening feeling as I watched events unfold on TV and frantically tried to reach my brother who was in Manhatten at the time. And the incredible since of relief when I was finally able to contact him by IM. May we all never lose sight of how much those we love and cherish mean to us every single day.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well I said my prayers at a sunrise service this morning for the whole world to wake up and stop harboring terrorists. No woman or man should ever encourage or allow their children to turn into murdering terrorists for some mistaken cause. It defies the one common thing given to all humans...their sense of right and wrong.

9/11 changed the USA and the world forever. The confusion over the term "suicide bomber" has ended. Those who support and praise them as heros no longer, on this Globe, deserve any respect or sanctuary.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robert484848:
    Hard to believe it's been 2 years seems like yesterday. I might someday forgive but I will NEVER forget.
    NYPD
    NYFD
    God Bless America
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PAPD (Port Authority Police Department), too!

Shawn Collins
    ClubMom, Inc.

http://www.affiliatemanager.net - tools and resources for affiliate managers

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread