ABW Ambassador
    http://www.bellymask.com/

Just going through some of the programs at affiliatecash.com Lot's of interesting possibilities.

Well that is definately a unique product!
    Just think how many women would never get pregnant again if they had that sitting around to remind them how big they got and how hard it was to move!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jane:
    Well that is definately a unique product!
    Just think how many women would never get pregnant again if they had that sitting around to remind them how big they got and how hard it was to move!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It actually is a very popular product. A lot of the pregnant women on one of our boards buy a kit like that.

Yes, they'll probably remember how big they were, but they'll also remember the fantastic feeling of giving life to a new human being. Most of our visitors actually think the pregnancy was the best time of their life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    http://www.bellymask.com/
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was a way to hide a beer belly when I first saw the link (didn't read the title). Imagine selling brew it yourself kits and offering a "bellymask" It would be a hit! Oh well, another lost niche

Cool find No.1!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    I need to learn to keep my mouth shut I'm sure i could have made a page for that. Hopefully nobody posts about musical belt buckles or pet jewelry and give away a couple of niches i'm making money on

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Heard on the news that reflective Patent Leather shoes are moving on eBay. Seems the images reflected draw lot's of attention from bidders if worn by Hollywood starlets.

Don't bid on the pair Gordo is trying to auction off. Disgusting reflection image of him wearing just his prized ABW t-shirt...and that "why not me" smile!

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread