ABW Ambassador
    Hello everybody

I wanted to check in and say hi because I never really get to. I just checked my CJ stats and thought of you guys. Speaking of which my income from affiliate marketing has dwindled down to a mere $1,000 a month from nearly 1 year ago.

But like they say, don't cry over spilled milk - get a paper towel and clean it up. And that's what I did. I'm doing very well now and the Ebay business is steadily growing to the point where I may need to hire an assistant very soon. I'm trying to avoid that - but if I keep expanding it's going to be inevitable.

I'm now a Gold Power Seller ($15K month in sales) and halfway to being a Platinum Power Seller which means you have $25K or more in monthly sales. I manage about 3,000 - 5,000 auctions per month and mail about 100 packages daily. It's a WHOLE LOT more work then affiliate marketing ever was - but it's well worth it. I'm definatley working 8 hours days again - but at least I can still work in my PJs and watch Court TV while I package stuff. LOL!!! Who knows, maybe oneday I'll have time to rebuild what I lost to the yahoo switch. I do miss building sites. But I love doing Ebay too- so who knows - the doors are still open on both ends.

Life is good and I feel blessed that this alternative was shown to me. It truly shows that God never closes a door without opening a window. And he knows I needed it to be able to pay this fat mortgage. LOL!!! Speaking of which, the house is coming along - we just got our deck built with a gazeebo - it's so beautiful. My goal right now is save a little cash so I can get my dream car in June 2004 - a Mercedez E320 so I can be like Leader LOL!!! I'll come back and do the dance when I get it. LOL!!!

Please everyone - I'd LOVE TO HEAR how you guys are doing with your sites - profits, etc. I'm encouraged by you now when I hear your stories - it gives me hope that maybe oneday I'll get back in the groove with it. Take care.

"Not until you open your eyes, will you see the pot at the end of the rainbow - So Dream Big or Don't Dream at All"

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Hiya Jada. With all the changes going on at Yahoo over the next six months, who knows, maybe you'll be back in the driver's seat again, pushing sales through the roof.

Glad to hear you are doing great!

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

Very happy to hear from you.

Cream always rises to the top!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

LISTEN! CJ don't give no whistles no more! I can hear the music of another piper!

Santa Cruz, CA
    Welcome back JadaKiss

okay time to make another page...
    Beware parasiteware
    <a href=""target="_blank">click here<a>

ABW Ambassador
    How do you make money in Ebay, or is this explained elsewhere?

Consistency is the key to a winning season.

Affiliate Manager
    It's great to see you and know that you are still doing well!

Jessica Hutson
    Senior Manager of Affiliate Relations/Development
    Interactive Affiliate Network
    A parasite free contract since June 2001

Jadakiss great to see that things are working out gain. I made the leap 2 years ago from CPM dependecy to pure sales and things haven't been better since. Keep up the good work.

ABW Ambassador

Good to see you post again! Stay around, and chit chat

Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

Opposite the Slough of Despond
    Weisinator, you can't expect JadaKiss to give away all her secrets!

Actually, I'm itching to sell some real products now.. I hadn't really considered eBay though. Hmmm.

"All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

Hi Jada Kiss!

I truly admire your spirit, and I'm very happy to see you doing so well!!

I'm doing much, much better than I was a year ago. I keep building and building more sites and hope and pray that 2004 will be my BIG year.

All the best to you, and please, drop in more often!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread