Here's a scary story I gotta share. I'm sitting here tonight on the pc when I hear a loud crash. I thought maybe someones exhaust back fired or somthing then I hear it again and again. I jump up look outside and see a car coming down my street smashing into every car parked along side the road.

I grabbed the phone dialed 911 as the car stopped moving after pushing it's last vehicle for 30 feet. Myself and a bunch of the neighbors went out there had to shut off the guys car.

It was a very drunken or high 17 year old boy. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

We had to hold him in his car until the police showed up to arrest him. When the police went to get him out of the car he starts playing with his pocket knife. I'm glad we held his doors shut because we thought he was going to run.

It's fortunate no one got hurt.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

Definately but then again I was just talking with Tina and how do we know he didn't hit a pedestrian somewhere before he got here. I sure hope that's not the case but man I'd like to get a piece of that kid right about now.

I'm not sure were Bikini Bottoms is located but in my state he will not drive again until he’s 21. If under 18 and in driving trouble that’s it, my state is very strict.

Have to admit we don’t see that sort of thing where I live. Most kids here are farm kids and have been driving since 14. Most kids make arrangements to camp out if they intend to be bad (drinking under age).

So sad children have no idea how bad they can hurt someone as well as themselves.

Sounds like we live in the same area. I didn't think that sort of thing happend here either. Guess what it does and can happen anywhere. Be carefull out there. Lots of morons in this world.

Sounds like he needs to spend a few years in a "Re-Education Camp" somewhere in Northern Alaska until he learns the error of his ways.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

No one can post!

The page you requested is not available.

In our area the kids have been just beginning this kind of behavior. A couple "gangs" have cropped up in the last couple years. The favorite activity is smashing car windows or mail boxes with baseball bats. The vast majority has no tolerance for this crap around here. Most of the guys in my karate class would love to witness some of this in our neighborhoods.

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread