Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Wanted to give you regulars a preview and ask for feedback on a new program I am announcing tomorrow. It's a little on the racy side, as far as other programs I promote, but not too racey for me! In the good old days I have called these singles phone chat lines and had a lot of fun! Sometimes I even called with my boyfriend - a few years ago!

This is the FIRST & ONLY affiliate program we know of in the lucrative PHONE dating chat line industry. They also offer commission on online dating chat. You can offer visitors free minutes on the wildly popular Talk121 phone chat or 50% off the online singles chat.

There are 5 ways to earn and this program is unique in so many ways! I really think people with dating sites could make a killing on this one. If you don't have a site that fits this niche, you probably know someone that does. Get them signed up on your 2nd tier.

Please look at my full page review and let me know if you see any typos. This working 7 days a week is wearing me down and I was pretty tired when I put this together.

Also added another new program today ConsciousOne, which is SO polar opposite this program I almost had a "Brain Freeze" working on both during the same day. PLUS I did some redesign on my site, PLUS I got my new 5 Star Newsletter sign up form perfected, so who knows how many mistakes I made. I'm beat!

Check it out and let me know what you think. PM or email if you want to communicate in private.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...chat-line.html

Yours,

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage :: zZounds
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: Roadloans :: More Programs Coming Soon!
    </font>

[This message was edited by Catalyst on September 21, 2003 at 09:24 PM.]

Wow, I didn't expect anyone to sign-up, just wanted some proofing help. But wow, there are some eager beavers that must really like this program. Thanks for signing up and for the feedback. Thanks too for catching that typo.

I have Linda Woods and Elizabeth proofing today too to be sure everything is ready for the official launch this AM.

FYI - To those of you that already signed up with ConsciousOne also welcome. This program has my heart! Be advised though, that it won't be officially launched until tomorrow. It's fine you joined and tracking and everything is all set. Linda & Elizabeth are adding some more creative today and some other final touches, so check back tomorrow for lots more variety.

Hey check out the FREE Wisdom Flash! Awesome and inspirational! I just did the MOODSHIFTER on the top right menu inside Wisdom Flash. This one was for Stress Release. Wow what a great way to start the day. I feel better already!

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage :: zZounds
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: Roadloans :: More Programs Coming Soon!
    </font>

I am amazed at some of the emails & calls I have gotten requesting the adult or racier version of ChatDollars. Even some of you ABWebbers that have big regular shopping sites, also have adult theme or dating sites, I see.

FYI Talk121 is free for women, so market this to your advantage. When the women call, more men call.

Here is the info on the adult version that I won't be talking too much about in my 5 Star forum. (Have to keep up the professional image for my corporate clients, after all.)

------------------------------
    If you have website visitors that would be interested in being sent to a racier version of Talk121.com along with viewing Adult banners on your site, please let us know and we will give you access to our Private Adult Campaign.

Also, if you'd like to offer a fully co-branded "Sexy Chat with Singles" on your adult site, we do have certain phone numbers that have primarily adult themed chat going on. Let us know if you'd like to be considered for a co-branded landing page for this service.

Email the: ChatDollars Affiliate Marketing Team
    affiliates@chatdollars.com to request more info.

Unless it is adult related, I will be posting most new program announcements, news and incentives for ChatDollars at my 5 Star forum here:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=frm&...9&f=4406070493

Have a new incentive (double lead payment) and some other new things that I will be adding there tomorrow. Tune in for the news!

</font>

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread