Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    We are formally announcing this new program on Monday, but I wanted to run it by the “family” and the weekend regulars 1st. We launched on CJ yesterday. Madly working this weekend on tying up a bunch of loose ends. But wanted to run it by you guys for feedback, while I work on building the page for my 5 Star site.

----------------------------------------

4LowRates.com
    THE Highest Integrity Partner Program in the Financial Services Sector

WHAT WE DON'T OFFER:

NO 800# leakage to divert your commissions
    NO parasites to steal your well deserved commissions
    NO incentive sites allowed
    NO long forms to fill out to qualify for commissions
    NO short cookies durations

4LowRates.com is committed to providing you, our valued marketing partner, THE highest quality program in the financial services sector. We pay on all completed Home Loan/Refinance leads Debt Consolidation applications, not just FUNDED applications like some other well know programs, utilizing a short application form that is easy for your visitors to use.

We offer TWO affiliate programs to join, Commission Junction (launched 9/26/03) and our own higher paying in-house program. Our in-house program pays $20 for home refinance leads and $10 for debt consolidation, on our CJ program we pay $15 and $8, among the highest in the entire industry! We offer the longest cookie duration in both programs of any program! YEARS in ours, 6 months in CJ - the longest available. (Not days like some.)

We do not offer an 800 number or any form of contact for the traffic you send to us without them completing the lead form first to protect your commissions. We do not work with incentive programs or associate with affiliates who deploy parasiteware.

4LowRates Affiliate Program Highlights:
    http://www.4lowrates.com/affiliateprogram.asp

CJ Sign Up:
    https://signup.cj.com/member/branded...hantid=1118123

This great program is parasite-free and committed to staying that way. Partner-centric, honest and professional affiliate management by Linda Woods AffiliateGoddess.com

(Still working on this copy, the 5Star page and the 4LowRates affiliate page is still not quite finished. So you are seeing a "work in progress!")

WHOA, too many new programs all at the same time. My heads 'a spinnin. Still have other new ones we are working on too. Plus working on a joint proposal for one the the biggest companies in America. Whew!

As always your feedback is INvaluable to us!

Linda, Linda, Elizabeth and the Goddess Team

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage :: zZounds
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: Roadloans :: More Programs Coming Soon!
    </font>

Looks like good program.

Question why did you choose CJ vs. BF or LS.

Hi Jim,

I didn't choose CJ, the merchant already had. 4lowrates has had an in-house program, then decided to launch on CJ. Then they retained Linda Wood's management services.

IMO each network has their plus and minuses. I am leaning a little more toward indies these days, but many partners want the ease of consolidated payments, one log-in and familiar reporting, so Im glad we can offer affiliates a choice on this one.

5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage :: zZounds
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: Roadloans :: More Programs Coming Soon!
    </font>

You say that as though you wouldn't have.

Which one is your choice, the reason I ask is I am thinking about taking a product foward to begin a program.

Hi Linda,
    How are you doing?

We are interested and we put it on our long todo list.

You have a great weekend and stop working it's saturday. lol...

we are off to look for wall paper for our kitchen. wanna come?

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Jim,

Sorry, it sounded that way. I just meant the decision was already made before I got involved. I have gotten requests recently from some affiliates asking me to boycott, CJ. I thought you may be one of them.

Like I said, all 3 of the big 3 have strengths and weaknesses. CJ has always been my favorite, but then again that's where I have most of my experience. All my CJ merchants are going gang busters. I have always gotten excellent support from CJ too.

Lately however, with the parasite and Norton issues my opionion is changing.

I see LS as a somewhat limited choice because they require an exclusive and these days I like to also offer an in-house private program to give partners a choice.

My recommendation for a new merchant would be based somewhat on the merchant, products, the offering and the program goals. I offer a free consultation, if you ever want to call and discuss it.

</font>

Hi sweet Nova

Thanks for the invite. Have fun shopping.
    I am working all weekend as usual. Too busy to take a break.
    Good thing I love my business, or I would burn out.
    It's partners like you & Poon that keep me goin!

</font>

Gee Linda,

By any chance is this the program that yoou said would fit well with my site? Hmmmm, I wonder. Going to check it out.

Jim
    www.bestrate4me.com

Jim132,

BestRate4me... 4LowRates... Sounds like it could be a great match

Ok, got a rough draft page built for this new program on my 5 Star site.

http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/4lowrates.html

Like usual, since it's the weekend I'm tired plus I'm just lousy at proofing myself. Any feedback, suggestions or questions... please post.

TIA for your comments.

</font>

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread