http://www.4-personal-growth.com/self-confidence.htm

If you believe in yourself you will not fail. Today had been my best day over $60 in one day! I'm on my way to success because of Self Confidence. Don't forget that! you too can be successful with Self Confidence

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    Xtreme's partnership information

To be persuasive, we must be believable.To be believable, we must be credible. To be credible, we must be truthful. Edward R. Murrow

"you can do anything, if you put your mind to it!"

[edited to remove copywritten material]

[This message was edited by Haiko on October 06, 2003 at 11:40 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Look...

If you had...
    one shot...
    or one opportunity...
    to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it? or just let it slip?

yo' - his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on his sweater already (mom's spaghetti), he's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs but he keeps forgetting what he wrote down!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> - Eminem - Lose Yourself

[Jason, mesmerized by Eminems hit single, vomits on himself as he chokes, while using Microsoft Front Page. He has lost confidence in his ability to make web pages, and gives up, opting to write a soap opera for ABW members]

-----------------------------
    Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

Not true... Big Chuck.. I don't use Frontpage anymore... It's dreamweaver and I have not lost my ability to make pages... The $$$ is coming in! Is that supposed to be a negative comment... eminem.. I have his cd and listen to that song over and over. Okay back to work!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

To be persuasive, we must be believable.To be believable, we must be credible. To be credible, we must be truthful. Edward R. Murrow

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats on your best day so far.

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

Thanks Trust #1.. now back to work for me!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>

jason
    did you switch to dreamweaver mx?
    i bought it a few months ago, haven't started on it yet... how long did it take to switch - easy peasy or lot's of learning?

midnightcoder- I'm using the free version right now, but It rocks, It's better then frontpage, doesn't add tons of extra code like Frontpage does. I probably will buy it when I can afford it! Back to work for me!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

I don't think I've seen another avatar that fits quite as well as big chucks.

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ronWLS:
    I don't think I've seen another avatar that fits quite as well as big chucks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks!

It took some time, actually. I could not find one that would fit just perfect, as in the size of the graphic/avatar. My first choice would have been the image, below, but I couldn't get it to fit!

Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

Chuck,

I love it. It's perfect. I've got to admit if it wasn't for a few like you it would probably get boring around here.

Thanks!

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. - Bill Cosby

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Chuck, I'd pay big bucks to see you get in a ring with a coupla parasites. Only thing else we'd need is some graphics like you see in the old Batman series. Smack! Ka-ploooie! Kabing!

Jason- check out www.netobjects.com sometime, they offer a free 30 day trial of Fusion 7.0, I really like it, it is very easy to use.

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

Big Chuck,

BTW I forgot to mention how honored I am that you went to all that trouble for me. Makes me feel like part of the "family".

Thanks again,
    Ron

I could not resist .. here you go!

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

Nice work Jason!

Pages buddy ... good to hear your making them like crazy! Today I am at 22 and counting.

Frontpage... no problems with it here. I have thought about switching a couple of times but now that frontpage 2003 is on the way (days now) and can clean up html, work with xml (these have a demo with intagration of amazon xml feed) and more. Looks wonderful!

Anyway, I make great looking (and great ranking) pages now with frontpage. When it works don't fix it!

I love that mm song! I use that to get pumped up some times.... heee heee

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

Thanks Chef Brian! Time to make more pages!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ronWLS:
    Big Chuck,

BTW I forgot to mention how honored I am that you went to all that trouble for me. Makes me feel like part of the "family".

Thanks again,
    Ron

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Sheeeeet... don't mention it, my pleasure.

Thanks Ray, for the avatar!

Big Chuck

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread