Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hi guys does anyone know what to do?

Linda Woods caught a parasite yesterday. I had her clean with Adaware. Now her INTERNAL clock is goofed up (I think).

When I get her emails, they are buried below the fold of my inbox because the time is off and it's like she sent them several hours ago.
    We need to communicate on important stuff constantly on exisitng and new programs we are launching.

She set her regular clock on her desktop, but I think it's her cmos clock or something that's off. Yes I have had her try rebooting.

I used to sell and do tech support on computers 15 years ago, but am clueless now.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    What else can she try?

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

Depending on her computer she'll probably need to hit F1, or something similar, to access setup (cmos) when she first boots. There she can adjust her clock, hitting F10 usually saves these settings and exits.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Eleen,

Thanks, you are doll! I know I've done that before, but could not remember how.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread