I was at Wal-Mart at 6AM. Spent $210 and got a vacume cleaner, a DVD palyer, a coffee maker, toe nail clippers, a five pack of lighters, five retractable lead pencils and 15 articles of clothing. All for ME!

I should be ashamed, heh, heh, heh.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

A vacuum cleaner? Does that go faster than a broomstick then?

Seriously though.. I can't imagine that a vacuum cleaner is really a "me" item

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I was at Wal-Mart at 6AM <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're braver than I am. Last year I did the Black Friday thing -- I was bumped, shoved, pushed, and stepped on, and this was in the parking lot. lol

A vacuum cleaner makes a good "me" thing, if it has lots of good attachments

The German term for a vacuum cleaner is
    'Staubsauger', which means...

'dust-sucker'

(Who said German isn't a poetic language?)

I'm about tho head out the door to IKEA. I know it is going to be a f-ing zoo.
    This morning I'm still packed with turkey and feel
    I know, when this trip is over I'll feel

CDC

Predictable, really I suppose. It was an act of purest optomism to have posed the question in the first place. (John Cleese: Cheese Shop)

Affiliate Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You're braver than I am. Last year I did the Black Friday thing -- I was bumped, shoved, pushed, and stepped on, and this was in the parking lot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Some lady ran my foot over with her grocery cart. I don't know what made me more mad, the fact that she didn't apologize or the fact that she looked at me like she was mad I got in her way and kept going and ran my footer over again with the back wheel of the shopping cart.

Some other lady jumped over the counter and beat up the cashier because she didn't like the way the cashier "looked" at her.

On the way out I seen two guys getting ready to fight over a parking spot. There was plenty of parking spots around but I guess they both really wanted that one spot.

I am doing all my Xmas shopping at home this year. Much more safer!

To Good Health & Wellbeing,

Chet Brzezinski
    eVitamins Affiliate Manager
    http://www.eVitamins.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSanf:
    Spent $210 and got a vacume cleaner, a DVD palyer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Looks like somebody forgot to run a spell checker

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    A vacuum cleaner? Does that go faster than a broomstick then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Enough already

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Brave souls! I'm not leaving the house today!

I hope everybody else feels the same way and they all buy lots of stuff through ABWebbers affiliate links instead!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! <font color="#0000FF">Click Here!</font>

ABW Ambassador
    My husband went to best buy at 7 for the $500 laptop and came home with that, a $200 desktop and a $135 camcorder at 11. Too bad he was late to take the girls to their gymnastics class.

Robin

So is this buying frenzie bigger than boxing day sale in the US? In Canada, boxing day is huge for sales but not Thanks Giving is not.

TIA!

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com/affiliate.html
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

And here it's just a freezing cold Friday

________

Of course some of us poor souls had to work today.

"Advertising is the most fun you can have with your clothes on."
    Jerry Della Femina

In the US the Friday after TG is the biggest day for sales of the entire year.

Most shop until they drop.

Just back from another excursion. Now, have NEW clothes for every day of the week and three pair of long johns. All deeply discounted!

Also, stopped by the dollar store and loaded up on snacks and junk food.

Good that I bought the clothes on the loose side.

I've been a BAD girl, a very bad girl.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

[This message was edited by SSanf on November 28, 2003 at 05:17 PM.]

Talking about Ikea, how is that in the US?
    Overhere, when you enter you have to follow a line, there is only one way.
    If you came in to buy a lightbulb, they take you trough every single F product they got. (excuse my French)
    Takes about an our to walk through there, I don't hate much in life, but I truly hate that shop.
    Its a sort of a overly SEO'ed shop in real life
    Spammers they are I say you RL-spammers

---------------------------------------
    But it beats a real j.o.b.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Of course some of us poor souls had to work today. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Repeat this montra seven times daily!

MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Remy:
    Talking about Ikea, how is that in the US?
    Overhere, when you enter you have to follow a line, there is only one way.
    If you came in to buy a lightbulb, they take you trough every single F product they got. (excuse my French)
    Takes about an our to walk through there, I don't hate much in life, but I truly hate that shop.
    Its a sort of a overly SEO'ed shop in real life
    Spammers they are I say you RL-spammers

---------------------------------------
    _But it beats a real j.o.b._<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All IKEAs have shortcuts so you don't have to walk through the whole labyrinth. It just takes some effort to find them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    Repeat this montra seven times daily!

MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!! MAKE MORE PAGES!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish that was the work I was speaking of. I meant my unfortunate day job.

Jerry Della Femina

So was I. Repeat that seven times a day and kiss your unfortunate day job good bye! Next year, go to the Black Friday sales.

Ah! I think I'm beginning to see the light!

Jerry Della Femina

Ikea........ aaaaaaaaaaaaarrghhhhhhhhh.

Without doubt the worst shopping experience I've ever had in my entire life from end to end.

________

Not a huge amount of fun but some great Swedish meatballs in the cafeteria...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I am doing all my Xmas shopping at home this year. Much more safer! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as I can remember I hated shopping and it just seems to get worse every year. That's the number one reason why I started an online shopping mall. Now I shop my merchants through their affiliate program, put up links to the products I want to buy. Click my own links and the commissions more than offset the shipping costs. Never get dressed, start up the car or leave home. (Except to take my commission checks to the bank.)

Ernie

It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread