What was everyones favorite Christmas present? Not the BIGGEST, or most expensive, but favorite?

I got the kids an Eyetoy for ps2, and boy its the most popular thing here next to the junk food!

But my favorite was a new washing machine

Did you get a front loading washer? I am considering one...

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Money is always my favorite gift! With that gift, I can not only get what items I was thinking of, but since things are on sale after Christmas I can get more stuff than if I had just gotten the item as the gift.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!~Old Christmas Song

ABW Ambassador
    The biggest George Foreman Grill they make for when the gas grill outside is covered with snow. Either that or all the lounge pants i got (8 pairs) I'm set for work clothes for the year

I work in lounge pants

jane: My intention was to buy a front loader, but it requires bending over... not for a lazy person. The one I got is a top loader, has no agitator, and has a little computer that meassures your clothes, levels the clothes out, and tells you how much detergent to add.

Hahaha. Im not sure I like the bending over idea either. The thing that got me interested was when they said it could hold 16 pairs of jeans or some such ridiculous amount. Also I wouldn't have to move all the stuff I pile up on top of it.

Well, my wife got me an acoustic guitar. Don't play a bit but have been wanting to learn. The problem is, my 14 year old plays electric very well... He may have to teach me.

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

Lola,
    I think I have the same one, it is awesome. Don't put anything in it with a hole or tear, it will shred it.

Anyway, my favorite gift is a Huckylock 926 serger. Ugh, I like to sew... SO for me that is a cool gift. I was too cheap to buy it for myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    It pays to be clever
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My favourite gift.... i actually got two copies of it. It's a wall calendar by my favourite artist (you can see a few of his works here - ignore the text), and i got one from my future mother-in-law and from my mother. My mother wins though because she got it signed for me and there is a doodle for me next to the autograph. I love it.

My goals for 2004

My favorite gift is the dvd of my second favorite movie of all time "This is Spinal Tap"

My husband got the front loading washing machine and loves it.

Vacation. While in Florida we bought ourselves just 1 Christmas present - A vacation timeshare.

"Advertising is the most fun you can have with your clothes on."
    Jerry Della Femina

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lola:
    jane: My intention was to buy a front loader, but it requires bending over... not for a lazy person. The one I got is a top loader, has no agitator, and has a little computer that meassures your clothes, levels the clothes out, and tells you how much detergent to add.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lola,

thank sounds like the sort of machine I need because I can't bend very well due to a chronic problem I have. Who makes the washer that you got?

Diane

<LEFT class=sig><FONT size=2><FONT face="Times New Roman,Times,Serif">Interested in Philosophy? Come and visit my forum:</FONT>
    <FONT face=Geneva,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Sans-Serif color=blue>Philosophy, Spirituality &amp; Kabbalah</FONT>[/b]</FONT></CENTER>
    <CENTER class=sig><FONT color=blue></FONT></CENTER>
    <DIV class=sig align=left><FONT class=TimesRoman12 face="Times New Roman" color=#d6b643>[B]<FONT color=blue>"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

My favorite is a 2004 Ford Thunderbird.

Andy

Diane: LG electronics makes it. Here is a pic of it...it is the closest I can find to the one I have!
    http://www.lgegulf.com/lge/mdet.jsp?&model=WF-T1081TP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lola:
    Diane: LG electronics makes it. Here is a pic of it...it is the closest I can find to the one I have!
    http://www.lgegulf.com/lge/mdet.jsp?...></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Lola,

Thank you so much for the link. What a wonderful machine. I need to look into this further as it appears to be exactly what I need. Thanks again.

<P class=sig align=left></P>
    <P class=sig align=left><LEFT class=sig><FONT face="Times New Roman,Times,Serif"><FONT color=purple>Interested in Philosophy? Come and visit my forum:
    </FONT>
    <FONT color=purple>Philosophy, Spirituality &amp; Kabbalah</FONT></FONT></P>
    <DIV class=sig align=left><FONT class=TimesRoman12 face="Times New Roman" color=#d6b643><FONT color=blue>"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi</FONT></FONT></DIV>

My favorite was the gift I gave my son & myself - a trip to the Motor City Bowl to watch my alma mater. Noah & I had such a great time. It was our second "boys road trip" (as he likes to call them) and they were both great.

My wife also got me a nice charm for my necklace. I have one for each of the really improtant people in my life and this one represents our new daughter Catie - a gold coin minted in China in 2001, the year she was born.

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Got lots of goodies, but my favorite has to be my new computer.. Blazing fast, but still trying to figure out all the quirks of XP..

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

My favorite presents this year were purchased for my daughters (ages 20 and 26). The presents were a Fisher Price Doctor Kit (c 1972) and a Fisher Price Yellow House (c 1968).

These were their favorite toys that when our family lived in DR Congo, but which were lost when we were evacuated in 1991.

What a look of surprise when they opened those presents. Ebay is great for tracking down these kinds of gifts.

Have a Creative Day!

FRANK, Be<font color="#FF0000">More</font>Creative.com

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread