Take care everyone, just heard 47 people dead
    in your dreadful weather

I have to say, out here in southeastern PA, I'm quite annoyed. Monday, we had very little snow. Schools were closed, offices were closed, and those that did open wound up closing early because of the threat of freezing rain. And the freezing rain never really materialized, much to the weatherpeople's dismay. Tuesday was okay, but again there was hype of feet of snow coming overnight. This morning, I awoke to a good 4 inches of snow on the ground - not the worst thing in the world. But the layer of ice from the previous snow's melting on Tuesday was still under that snow and made things MUCH trickier on the roads than anything I had encountered on Monday, when places were all closed due to snow.

But was anything closed today? NO. Offices open, schools open, everyone expected in at regular time. And it's got to be about 3x as bad as Monday was.

grrrrrr...

-patrice

patrice.colancecco.milligan
    affiliate.manager | eastwood.com
    e: patrice@eastwood.com | v: 610.323.2200x2206 | aim: patricemilligan
    ::visit.our.private.forum.at.abw::

ABW Ambassador
    We got over 10 inches of snow last night over an already 10 inches with layers of ice. At least the temps are not too bad right now. I am so tired of shoveling snow (getting to old for this) They are forcasting more snow in the next few days. Heres hoping it doesn't warm up too suddenly or we will be having flood problems also. This is not normal weather for Long Island.
    Cazzie

Fight Back! Parasite Free In 2004!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Freezing rain over 6 inches of snow and long johns type cold for days. More on the way and both Charlie and the cat refuse to go outside. Unless the cigs or food run out, even if a commission check arrives, I will gladly wait for a road trip on a better day.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

We have ice rain here monday and we lost power for a day and half.

got the power back around 1pm yesterday but the internet connection and didn't connect till about midnight last night.

lot's of people here still didn't have power ( poor other people must be freezing.) and might not have it for couple more days.

talking about freezing my behind.

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    "talking about freezing my behind...." What are hubbies for if not to cure this problem??

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

wierd it's fine here...

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread