Gonna do something to get away from all this snow in nyc so i booked a 9 day trip to sunny hollywood florida for next week. hopefully when i get back the trip will be paid for by hungry shoppers. Now the question is ill be away for 9 days should i take the laptop or not? im figuring between the beach,gulfstream racetrack ,dania jai-alia, and dogtrack will i have time or should i just lose it for 9 days. this time next saturday i will be tan and at dania jai alia

ABW Ambassador
    I do not understand. You can pry my laptop away from me from my cold, dead hands.

IamJaloppy

Vinnie, lose the laptop. Enjoy your vacation - you deserve it!!

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com
    AIM: akivabergs

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

You mean you're not supposed to take your laptop on vacations? I can't imagine. I would probably get the shakes or something.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nyfalcon:
    Gonna do something to get away from all this snow in nyc <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> The snow ain't no big deal, it's this seemingly endless stream of days of low teens temperatures that is getting old! I usually never wear a coat, just keep it in the backseat for an emergency, but I've just about worn it out this year... I don't do a laptop, but you should probably leave it, you can always stop in a cafe to log in and keep up with stuff and some hotels will lend you a laptop to use in the room too.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Leave the laptop. It'd be too easy to end up having a w*rking vacation if you took it!

You won't get tan sitting in a hotel room typing away... Libraries and cafes are fine for a stat check. Accessible enough to check stats, but not so comfortable that there's too much temptation to spend your whole vacation there.

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

LOL. yeah I was thinking about that too.. thinking about buying a laptop for stats check and for emergnancys, but since it's vacation for you. I would lose it and enjoy that vacation. now if it was me I would be getting the shakes like michael said.. I would end up working on it that whole time.

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Flight leaves in 8 hours and i decided to take the laptop. this way i can look up clubs in south beach and maybe redo 100 pages also. right now i actually have live pages from my site leading to dead merchants since i dropped 75 or so this week.
    vinny

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada
    I really need to get a digital camera and show some pics here
    We have some pretty serious snow piles here
    Our snow is up about 30% this month over normals

(we need the snow as we have had some water problems and lakes and rivers were very low last year)

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

I always try to think of it this way. First, leaving the laptop will let you live longer - strange how that works

Next, you have to decide (seriously) what things will urgently need your attention. Updating a coupon, or fixing a datafeed are not (IMHO) items that are urgent. I always ask myself "How miserable will I be without it?"

A little like sending the kids off to College (OR Kindergarten) for the first time. You'll be better in the long run to leave the laptop at home.

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

I hear ya Walleye, We're at a little over 10 feet so far this Winter We're use to a lot of snow but for some reason it seems a lot colder than normal. Our Canadian neighbors need to keep their cold air to themselfs Yeserday was the first day I can remember not having to clean the car off

Vinni, Have a Great Vacation even if you are bringing the laptop

Merchant Coincidences, One of the Wonders of the World

Coincidence Me baby!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread